Is Northeastern a must win? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is Northeastern a must win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ollie will have the guys fired up and ready to go. Line is 12. I think we cover. Thoughts?

Reaction Score
You can talk all you want about Senior leadership but that only works if your seniors are your better players. Brimah is a below average post player wh would be at Central Connecticut if he was 6-10. Facey is a depth guy. An extra 5 fouls against the other teams big men. Anything you get out of him is gravy. That leaves Purvis and he seems to be what he always has been at UConn. A decent but streaky player. Leadership on this team needs to come from a younger guy like Gilbert. That is always tricky as to how the older guys react and whether the kids are afraid to step on toes.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Is this game going to be online anywhere? I can't make it to Gampel but wanna stream it if possible.

Reaction Score
No, looking back at the end of the season we'll hardly remember these games if we play well in Maui.

Reaction Score
line is 13 tonight. I agree with hardly remembering the game, except for one thing and that is that every announcer will be bringing it up all season long during every game we play. "UCONN has certainly been playing well lately, coming a long way from when they lost their first game to Wagner." Just for fun let's see if any game goes by where the Wagner loss is not mentioned.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
is every game this season going to be a must win?

Every game we play against an unranked team is a must win, and a should win. That's my view. There is no excuse for UConn ever losing to Northeatern.

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what is a must win. Oklahoma State. By beating OSU, you face a weak UNC team. Your season is back on track.

lmfao...a weak unc team. and we led for exactly 30 seconds of a game against Wagner.

UNC this early in the season will run us to the ground after watching Friday's crap. Make no mistake about that.

Reaction Score
lmfao...a weak unc team. and we led for exactly 30 seconds of a game against Wagner.

UNC this early in the season will run us to the ground after watching Friday's crap. Make no mistake about that.

Not a comment on UConn.

I was talking about UNC. I watched parts of their game on Friday. They have a lot of players back, full of juniors and seniors, but on Friday, they looked bad on defense. They did better second time out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom