Is Mollie Bent hurt? | The Boneyard

Is Mollie Bent hurt?

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I thought I saw her wrist wrapped (right one) during the Vandy game.

Reaction Score
Molly's right wrist has been wrapped in practices and (I believe) First Night, and the exhibition games and Cal. Against Vandy it appears her right wrist and thumb were wrapped. So I guess whatever it was it has gotten worst not better.

I also noticed a team dinner picture posted on DeBerry's has Megan with her right knee wrapped and iced. I suspect normal wear and tear for the college grind.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hmmm sounds like a scaphoid fracture.

( Disclaimer: CL82 has no meaningful medical training, and therefore no reliance should be taken on his occasional off the cuff medical comments. )

Reaction Score

( Disclaimer: CL82 has no meaningful medical training, and therefore no reliance should be taken on his occasional off the cuff medical comments. )

Once in college, my daughter got her knees iced after every game. No actually injury, just wear and tear

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Once in college, my daughter got her knees iced after every game. No actually injury, just wear and tear
Yep, it’s pretty common, my daughter did as well, but I was talking about the wrapping of the wrist. Scaphoid fractures are a pretty common injury if you put your hands back behind you when you take a charge.

[ insert CL82 disclaimer here ]

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score

Or CL82 stayed at a Holiday Day Inn Express last night...:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Yep, it’s pretty common, my daughter did as well, but I was talking about the wrapping of the wrist. Scaphoid fractures are a pretty common injury if you put your hands back behind you when you take a charge.

[ insert CL82 disclaimer here ]

I know. I meant to quote the poster that was posted about meg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom