Is it Worth UConn Trying to Get Home and Away Series with Vandy | The Boneyard

Is it Worth UConn Trying to Get Home and Away Series with Vandy

Reaction Score
We should, maybe throw in a H/H for baseball, a WBB, women's soccer and a H/H in men's soccer, too. Would be fun...and maybe if Vandy upgrade their club hockey (Nashville Preds would like to see either the Vols or Vandy upgrade their hockey club) a hockey game. Here Tampa Bay is trying to get USF to upgrade their club hockey team.

Reaction Score
We should, maybe throw in a H/H for baseball, a WBB, women's soccer and a H/H in men's soccer, too.
Vanderbilt doesn’t have a men’s D1 soccer programs. There is no SEC men’s soccer.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Yes 100%. Let’s get them up to Elliot for a nice early March showdown too. No H/H in homes until they stop playing in the worst arena in the world.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind a home and home for football or another sport. Baseball would be nice but that is doubtful. Good road trip for me and plenty to do in Nashville if you like music and drink. My mistake was letting my wife enter a shop on Broadway where they sold cowboy boots at a premium. I wouldn't buy anything for her but I had to hear about if afterwards.

Reaction Score
I wouldn't mind a home and home for football or another sport. Baseball would be nice but that is doubtful. Good road trip for me and plenty to do in Nashville if you like music and drink. My mistake was letting my wife enter a shop on Broadway where they sold cowboy boots at a premium. I wouldn't buy anything for her but I had to hear about if afterwards.
My wife and daughters delayed my retirement by a year in that store.

Reaction Score
It’s the cowboy boot novelty when in Nashville that gets them worked up. I’m that way in mountain towns. I’m always eyeing expensive, rugged boots. All part of the fantasy.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It’s the cowboy boot novelty when in Nashville that gets them worked up. I’m that way in mountain towns. I’m always eyeing expensive, rugged boots. All part of the fantasy.
Yup. Two weeks in Maine every July I’m constantly fighting the urge to buy sunglasses and fishing shirts. I don’t even fish

Reaction Score
Our friends at Vandy are getting shut out this week playing Florida, score is 42 to 0 in the 4Q. They really ought to try to schedule teams like UConn for the next few years. Games would be more competitive than the SEC matchups. Both schools would benefit.

Reaction Score
Agreed. Vandy home & home is a good competitive match for both sides. Kansas would be another one. Won't make the must-see game of the week list but a good chance for either side to pick up a much needed W. Sweeten the pot by adding a home and home men's basketball game.

Reaction Score
Lawrence is like a small New England college town and Kansas City is really nice.

Reaction Score
Too bad UConn and Vandy couldn’t split a SEC football season. That would give each 5 -6 elite opponents but also teams they could beat on a regular basis. It would be good for our recruiting. It’s not like either Vandy or UConn would contend fur a top spot anything soon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom