Is it possible | The Boneyard

Is it possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
That court-side tickets cost $2500 for the exhibition game USA vs Brazil and that standing room. yes standing room is $78.35?

Talk about greed. How many folks you figure will pay those prices; 17 or 18?
I was ready to drive down, but now...forget it!

Reaction Score
Aren't there two games for USA vs Brazil mens and womens? Not that the price is justified $2500 for an exhibition game is ludicrous if you ask me.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Aren't there two games for USA vs Brazil mens and womens? Not that the price is justified $2500 for an exhibition game is ludicrous if you ask me.

There are two games....men and women....both against Brazil.
Still a ridiculous price. Might they be on TV?

Reaction Score
Got my tickets in the mail this week. When I got the presale code it didn't work. So I called the arena directly. When he told me the price range I gasped. He said "This is like an all star game!" Like duh lady..... Well needless to say I'm not in the lower tier. However I am scheduled to visit the National Institutes of Health for a research protocol for LAM a rare lung disease that affects women. My tranpsortation is paid for and I found my sister a great hotel rate while I am in the clinical center. I was glad it worked out. check out the www.thelamfoundation to learn about this lung condition that only affects women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom