Is it me??? | The Boneyard

Is it me???

Reaction Score
I generally do not get on announcers/networks but it seems like these guys spent the whole first half explaining how great bridges is and we seemed to be an after thought. I hope we close this out.

Also, if we had one knock down shooter we could be really good. Love the defensive intensity.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I generally do not get on announcers/networks but it seems like these guys spent the whole first half explaining how great bridges is and we seemed to be an after thought. I hope we close this out.

Also, if we had one knock down shooter we could be really good. Love the defensive intensity.
That's just BSPN in a nutshell, no worries tho brother, they're slowly causing their own demise. Stock is plummeting, and it doesn't look like it's going to stop anytime soon

Reaction Score
cant imagine why they'd wanna talk about a preseason POY candidate on the #4 ranked team instead of the team that was 15-17 last year
There is a difference between talking about him and the entire broadcast being about him. Btw bridges was at best the 5th best player on the court tonight. He didn’t play well

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom