Is it me or.... | The Boneyard

Is it me or....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
could we have done some serious damage in some of these brackets this year? The West or East - fuggedaboutit, we could've kicked some serious a**.

Reaction Score
We don't have the depth to go far, but given a healthy (eligible) team we could give anyone trouble on a given night. We should be playing. NC should be watching.

Reaction Score
based on the fact that it was a struggle just to field a starting 5 at the end of the season, its just you

Reaction Score
We could have. We also could have lost in the 1st round easily.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
If we had been tournament eligible, we also would have had two additional front court players....

Too many alternative universe scenarios to consider......

Reaction Score
could we have done some serious damage in some of these brackets this year? The West or East - fuggedaboutit, we could've kicked some serious a**.

I agree, I think you're right.

Reaction Score
with our current roster if healthy it would all depend on match ups, our lack of rebounding would eventually be our downfall, unfortunately we will always ask ourselves what if. With us being eligible for the tourney, AD and Roscoe stay I think, then we would do serious damage (forget AO) with the backcourt combo of Boat/Bazz and the development of Calhoun and Daniels.

Reaction Score
with our current roster if healthy it would all depend on match ups, our lack of rebounding would eventually be our downfall, unfortunately we will always ask ourselves what if. With us being eligible for the tourney, AD and Roscoe stay I think, then we would do serious damage (forget AO) with the backcourt combo of Boat/Bazz and the development of Calhoun and Daniels.

I should have said "if healthy". My bad. I think we could have done some serious assducking though if we had the bodies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
we would be a one seed if they stayed. no question best team in BE

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Oh Andre Drummond was staying now.

Politicians could use guys in the future they always need a ridiculous revisionist history written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom