Is it just me? | The Boneyard

Is it just me?

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
There was a server failure this morning.
Hi Biff:

I know that this is a very rare occurrence, but if the mods maintain a mailing list of members that can be saved independently from the server, would it be possible to send us an alert?

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Hi Biff:

I know that this is a very rare occurrence, but if the mods maintain a mailing list of members that can be saved independently from the server, would it be possible to send us an alert?
I do not know but I'll pass the idea on. @temery

Reaction Score
Yeah, same here today but glad it's back up and running again, thought it might be me, even cleaned out my browsing history and rebooted but same results, concluded Boneyard must have issues.

Now I can get back to check up on the Deja Vu all over thread. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I take responsibility. I got triggered over the 2011 regional final and took it out on the server. My apologies.

You sure it wasn't this? ;)

prairie dog GIF

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Is the server located in Texas? :rolleyes:
ERCOT is the culmination of the hubris, greed, and unflinching lack of self examination that embodies the very soul of Texas. Kinda funny now to think they had the nerve to criticize California for their utilities crises. We did a lot of work with the power grid in Texas from 2010 thru 2018 , mostly in northeastern Texas area. They were always possessed of a unique approach to customer service.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
ERCOT is the culmination of the hubris, greed, and unflinching lack of self examination that embodies the very soul of Texas. Kinda funny now to think they had the nerve to criticize California for their utilities crises. We did a lot of work with the power grid in Texas from 2010 thru 2018 , mostly in northeastern Texas area. They were always possessed of a unique approach to customer service.
They are definitely in their own little world. (well not little, everything is bigger in Texas)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
They are definitely in their own little world. (well not little, everything is bigger in Texas)
That is surely what some of them claim.

Reaction Score
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Shows how important the boneyard is to us. Also underscores how impressive the reliability of the site is.

This is the first interruption service I've experienced in the time I've been on the boneyard. Back in the days when I was still working network and server issues were routine probably one every five or six weeks. Kudos to administrator of this site and the service provider.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Yeah, same here today but glad it's back up and running again, thought it might be me, even cleaned out my browsing history and rebooted but same results, concluded Boneyard must have issues.

Now I can get back to check up on the Deja Vu all over thread. :rolleyes:
I just immediately went to a couple other sites I visit and found them running smoothly. So I immediately conjectured it was just the boneyard and checked in periodically until it was up again.

Reaction Score
I can add that I have found this problem to be somewhat chronic though always (so far) temporary. I've also had fairly regular messages that the site was potentially dangerous. I guess for most opponents, the team is.
What would we do if we couldn't come here to count our "Likes" in order to confirm our self-worth?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Was the Boneyard shutdown today? None of my browsers would go to the site?
Not just you. Long enough to make me ponder life without the 'yard. I guess y'all alright despite my frequent whining.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom