Is easy seat for real? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Is easy seat for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yup, I bought all session tix a few weeks ago at $75 each thru easy seat. I remember when all session tix officially went on sale a few months ago, the cheapest tix were around 200 plus. As soon as I saw them on Easy Seat for 1/3rd the price I had to snatch them up. Went to both games and last night was AWESOME. See you guys at the XL tonight!

Reaction Score
I think prices will come down as game time creeps closer-that is how it used to work before the internet. If you didn't mind waiting the prices would usually come down as the scalpers didn't want to eat the tickets

Reaction Score
I think prices will come down as game time creeps closer-that is how it used to work before the internet. If you didn't mind waiting the prices would usually come down as the scalpers didn't want to eat the tickets
I ain't even taking the risk. Only 6 tickets left at $33. Solid price if we win tonight.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I was looking at Sat $'s - I guess we were talking sunday games.

Reaction Score
They released about 4 $25 seats, more $33 seats and that was it. Now, it's $34 and up.

Cheapest seats for today are now $68.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I can only attend either today or tomorrow, and I've decided to keep my powder dry and go for tomorrow (God-willing and the creek don't rise...). But I've been watching the inventory and prices for both days on Easy Seat, Craigslist and the official XL ticketing site and I can tell you that there are a ton of tickets that are going to be dumped outside today. Looks like the Easy Seat folks are even putting up ads on Craigslist, as you can see a lot of overlap in prices and inventory. Now Craigslist is getting flooded with ads from "owners" (vs. "dealers") saying that they have tons of seats and can meet near the XL for easy pick-up.

All of which is to say, I am sure that there are tons of deals to be had on the street today.

Reaction Score
The guy who is the staple of all UCONN ticket scalpers was lurking at the EasySeat ticket table in the Hilton yesterday.

You know the guy. He has the original tiiiiiiiiccckkkettttts voice.

Reaction Score
Yes I know that guy.

Someone I work with got to the XL center at like 3:15 today and lots of scalpers selling for $60 -$100 range. He waited it out and got a free ticket! He is seated and ready for the Uconn game.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
The guy who is the staple of all UCONN ticket scalpers was lurking at the EasySeat ticket table in the Hilton yesterday.

John Leary? Dude has been scalping since at least the mid-80s. Scummy as they come.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I feel like that guy is kin. Scalped my first ticket with him in 1989. He gives me a decent deal when I need - and if I gave extras I usually just give them to him as a professional courtesy.

Reaction Score
No clue what is name is. But I imagine he holds the record for most UCONN games attended without having ever attended a UCONN game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom