Is Athletic Director Dave Benedict Out of Touch With UConn Football Fans | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Is Athletic Director Dave Benedict Out of Touch With UConn Football Fans

Reaction Score
Randy's been a good Ambassador. Like former HC PP he's a good man who puts in the work. Corey brings an incredible amount to the program. But after yesterday, just wow to this. Except in recruiting we haven't moved forward and the offense is a dumpster fire. They have to be looking at a year end evaluation and be ready to make a change unless a miracle occurs.
Edsall is a POS.

Reaction Score
HCRE gets the year. No way is he fired before that. Not with Covid, the year off and making a change now makes zero sense. I know some hated his re-hire, but he is here now and has till December at the very least, so deal with it

Go support the players if nothing else
If you really supported the players, you’d be calling for a coaching change before dinner tonight.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
If you really supported the players, you’d be calling for a coaching change before dinner tonight.
Who replaces him from the staff?

Reaction Score
I’m sure he’s reading and listening to frustrations but understands where the university is financially.
I don't understand what this means. Fire Edsall and give his money to a new coach. There are dozens of better coaches making less money. Hire almost any one of them. He doesn't have a buyout. There's no real financial incentive to keep him around.

Reaction Score
Some people may think our program hit rock bottom losing to Holy Cross today. We actually hit rock bottom when we canceled our football season last year and made no attempt to play a single game.

Last years non season was 10x more embarrassing than today, and that’s saying something.

Reaction Score
Some people may think our program hit rock bottom losing to Holy Cross today. We actually hit rock bottom when we canceled our football season last year and made no attempt to play a single game.

Last years non season was 10x more embarrassing than today, and that’s saying something.
I am beginning to think they used covid as an excuse when the coaching staff saw how bad they would be. Unfortunately, couldn't cancel this year as well.

Reaction Score
What’s up with the running game? Carter had a couple of good runs. If Jack Zergiotis could’ve tucked and run better rather than strip sacked. Should be thinking use your feet if pass isn’t there.

Reaction Score
What’s up with the running game? Carter had a couple of good runs. If Jack Zergiotis could’ve tucked and run better rather than strip sacked. Should be thinking use your feet if pass isn’t there.
Bad offensive line=pressure on QB and no openings for running backs.

Reaction Score
I am beginning to think they used covid as an excuse when the coaching staff saw how bad they would be. Unfortunately, couldn't cancel this year as well.
it 100% was. Even if the virus was the real reason to cancel in the first place, most schools that originally canceled their season pivoted and started the season late. We made no attempt. They didn't view our football season as something worth trying to play. That speaks volumes way much more than this brutal loss to Holy Cross.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom