Is anybody else excited for tonight's game? | The Boneyard

Is anybody else excited for tonight's game?

Reaction Score
I am so excited for this game tonight. I am chomping at the bit. Weeding the garden and doing things to keep busy. Wish I could be in Bridgeport but my wife and I take care of her 93 father in FL. The sunshine isn't to hard to take. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I'm excited! I obviously want the win and for this team to have a chance at the title. But, even if they don't win, I am so proud of what they've accomplished this year and how hard they've worked to get to this point and overcome all the injuries and illness. Should be a great game and hopefully in 9 hours, we're celebrating another Final Four!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
"Excited"?!

Oh No Omg GIF by Mike Shinoda

Reaction Score
Be careful what you wish for. This will be a gargatuan struggle tonight. If you study NC State, they are really good. Not a lot of stars but a very solid supporting cast 1-8. 3 shooters shooting over 40% from 3. Another one close. They have 6 legitimate 3 point shooters and I think they launch a bunch of them tonight. We've got to hold them to one shot and we need to limit turnovers.

Reaction Score
I am super excited. About to get my watching pregame nap in so that I will be fresh watching the game. Got my wings in the slow cooker. Got the cold beverages chilling. I can not wait for the game!!

Reaction Score
Excited? Hell yeah-I live for these games!! I didn't think I could enjoy a UCONN team as much as I did last years team but I was wrong!! This year's season has had about 5 years worth of drama rolled into 4 months and despite the setbacks, I'm loving all the storylines!!! This has been a truly incredible season and our Huskies have been amazing. Bring on NC State-it will be a battle tonight but I'm feeling pretty good with our warriors!!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Lol your like me, my nerves are too bad I can’t watch the games live, I follow through ESPN app the play by play on my phone
Well mostly for ritual sake. So I can't even follow on the apps. Just ignore it's happening until it's over.

Reaction Score
I am so excited for this game tonight. I am chomping at the bit. Weeding the garden and doing things to keep busy. Wish I could be in Bridgeport but my wife and I take care of her 93 father in FL. The sunshine isn't to hard to take. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!
No weeding or outside work today in CT. It's cold and blistery and I am all nervous and jittery.

Reaction Score
Super nervous. Won't watch it. Tape it and will watch it.....if we happen to pull the upset.
Tape it? You're still using a VCR? Damn! Impressive in this day and age.

Reaction Score
Super nervous. Won't watch it. Tape it and will watch it.....if we happen to pull the upset.
Comon chew your fingernails off or drink a lot for the anxiety

Reaction Score
Tempered excitement until the game is won. Doen’t mean I won’t be there when the doors open trying to be the first one in the door. But my Elite 8 “T”, get drinks and snacks, and then evaluate how everyone is doing during warmups. Then wait and wait some more.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom