Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Found this link on DD's blog. (Nan has DD's blog linked above) From Carl Adamec

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/for-irwin-reaching-milestone-a-family-affair/

Loved this part

She’s found that being a UConn commit brings added attention. Irwin’s opponents know exactly where she’ll be playing in two years.

“I’m used to being double and triple teamed and that’s fine,” Irwin said. “But when it gets to a point of being dirty … That’s not playing basketball. I just want to play basketball and not think about going out there and hurting someone.

hmmmm, another Hansmeyer? :D

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Wait a minute, she's saying she doesn't want to go out and put a hurting on players, so she isn't the next Bam Bam. But hopefully that can change within the next two years.

Unless you're saying she is planning to go out there to crush, but just isn't going to worry about having to do so.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wait a minute, she's saying she doesn't want to go out and put a hurting on players, so she isn't the next Bam Bam. But hopefully that can change within the next two years.

Unless you're saying she is planning to go out there to crush, but just isn't going to worry about having to do so.
I was thinking she was saying, "I don't want to, but if I have to....". :cool:

Reaction Score
Kyla Irwin didn't get tons of hype prior to announcing her intent to enroll at UConn. I was surprised by her early recruitment until I read Adamec's piece and Kyla said-

" I want to be the best player that I can be and I’m not going to let anyone stop me from doing that.”

How can you not love that? Geno's kind of kid, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom