Irene and Early Update | The Boneyard

Irene and Early Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Its 6:36 am and Irene is still in NJ and we have 2 big trees down. The winds are very very strong. Irene is suppose to hit Norwalk around 9am. The winds are something Ive only seen on TV and again Irene is approx 100 miles away. With all the tree surrounding our house I hope we dont have any of them fall on it. During the winter storm we have 4 large evergreens fall missing our house and our neighbors house and we were without electricity for 4 days. I can only imagine what we might be in for as Irene is suppose to pass right though us.

Reaction Score
Tony:

If the hurricane passes right through your area, the strongest winds will be to the east and the strongest rain to the west. May you come through this unscathed.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Its 6:36 am and Irene is still in NJ and we have 2 big trees down. The winds are very very strong. Irene is suppose to hit Norwalk around 9am. The winds are something Ive only seen on TV and again Irene is approx 100 miles away. With all the tree surrounding our house I hope we dont have any of them fall on it. During the winter storm we have 4 large evergreens fall missing our house and our neighbors house and we were without electricity for 4 days. I can only imagine what we might be in for as Irene is suppose to pass right though us.

Tony, we will pray for all of you this morning along with everyone affected by the path of the storm. Blessings to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom