Iowa State giving Okie Lite all they can handle | The Boneyard

Iowa State giving Okie Lite all they can handle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
They have a pretty good team (ISU that is)

Reaction Score
Great atmosphere too...they play their hit songs right after TDs, not random times right before offense is about to go out...

Reaction Score
ISU should just take a knee and send it into OT

Reaction Score
now we just need LSU to lose so we really have BCS chaos lol

Reaction Score
go back and check that missed OKST field goal. Do we have the technology to build those uprights higher? Kickers' legs are stronger than they used to be and they routinely boot the ball over the upright. It'd be a shame if that cost them a chance at an NC.

Reaction Score
go back and check that missed OKST field goal. Do we have the technology to build those uprights higher? Kickers' legs are stronger than they used to be and they routinely boot the ball over the upright. It'd be a shame if that cost them a chance at an NC.

that definetly should have been reviewed if thats Oklahoma, Bama, LSU it gets reviewed no question

Reaction Score
in the world of conferences protecting their own, it's strange they didn't. laundry will fly all over the field if ole miss keeps it close tomorrow against lsu.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
now we just need LSU to lose so we really have BCS chaos lol

Whoa, whoa, whoa there...come on man. LSU is going all the way (see my sig) :)

Jax Husky

Reaction Score

Over the upright is supposed to be a miss. It has to be "clearly" inside according to the rules. Good call. LSU always has a tough time with Ole Miss, but their starting QB and RB are suspended.

Reaction Score
Whoa, whoa, whoa there...come on man. LSU is going all the way (see my sig) :)

sorry man i got nothing against LSU im not routing for any dog in the race so ill route for chaos

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
sorry man i got nothing against LSU im not routing for any dog in the race so ill route for chaos
I'm surprised more people aren't happy about the B12 getting a little BE karma payback.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score

I'm just messing with ya. When I'm here, I am a UConn fan first, so I don't get bothered much by anti LSU or (more commonly) anti SEC comments. I do agree that the chaos is exciting. When a bunch of teams have 1 loss this year, hopefully the powers that be will realize the need for a Final Four.

Reaction Score
I'm just messing with ya. When I'm here, I am a UConn fan first, so I don't get bothered much by anti LSU or (more commonly) anti SEC comments. I do agree that the chaos is exciting. When a bunch of teams have 1 loss this year, hopefully the powers that be will realize the need for a Final Four.

exactly why I want the BCS to be made a mockery of, the more chaotic the BCS gets the more likely we get a playoff, like you said the powers that be will have more pressure on them to change the format hopefully.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
Houston has NO chance, I mean ZERO, NO chance at getting to the MNCCG. They should make a BCS game though.

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
exactly why I want the BCS to be made a mockery off the more chaotic the BCS gets the more likely we get a playoff like you said the powers that be will have more pressure on them to change the format hopefully

Yes, I think that a Final Four between Oregon, LSU/Bama, VT/Clemson, and OU/OSU (whichever of all those teams wins their conferences) would be simply amazing. Play the semifinals on New Year's day (or the 2nd) and the Final the next week. It seems so damned simple. Oh well.

Reaction Score
Ok St had to be feeling the loss of the women's BB coaches killed in the plane crash. The coaches and players certainly are familiar with each other on both teams.

Tragic, especially being 10 years since a crash killed some 10 people involved in athletics at Ok St

Jax Husky

Reaction Score
Ok St had to be feeling the loss of the women's BB coaches killed in the plane crash. The coaches and players certainly are familiar with each other on both teams.

Tragic, especially being 10 years since a crash killed some 10 people involved in athletics at Ok St

Has it already been 10 years? I knew their mens team had a crash, but I thought it was only 5 years ago or so. Time flies. Sad story regardless.

Reaction Score
Daggnabbitt!! Okie State was the one big dog I actually was rooting for this year. I have a friend who is a OSU grad. he is gonna be crying like a little brat and probably sucking his thumb the rest of the year.
Now we get to hear all about how superior the SEC is forever. daggnabbitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom