Iowa-LSU forecasts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Iowa-LSU forecasts

Reaction Score
I think LSU might pull out the win. Caitlin was cramping up at the end of the game. Can she recover in time to carry Iowa against another physical team? The strategy they had against SC won't work against LSU. LSU is not as determined to get it inside as SC. LSU has more outside shooters than SC. If Morris and Williams play like they did against VT, I like LSU chances.
I agree. If Caitlin Clark is able to put another game together anywhere close to last night, I think they are good. But I think last night’s game took a lot out of Clark and I predict she will struggle.

Reaction Score
I agree. If Caitlin Clark is able to put another game together anywhere close to last night, I think they are good. But I think last night’s game took a lot out of Clark and I predict she will struggle.
I agree. I think that’s a big concern, that was a huge emotional, physical game for all of Iowa’s players. There might be a drop off, I’m hoping not but we’ll see. I think Iowa is the better team, Clark is obviously the best player so hopefully they pull it off.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I agree. I think that’s a big concern, that was a huge emotional, physical game for all of Iowa’s players. There might be a drop off, I’m hoping not but we’ll see. I think Iowa is the better team, Clark is obviously the best player so hopefully they pull it off.
Worth noting, they experienced a notable drop off after their Indiana win to end the regular season when they struggled to put away Purdue the next game (granted there was more time in between). In 2017/2018 after Mississippi State/Notre Dame upset UCONN in epic fashion, both squads struggled in the title game and started slow. I think Iowa will come out playing hard but it is difficult to recover from a game like this and bring the same level of focus and intensity.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom