iowa fans | The Boneyard

iowa fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That is fantastic.....we could never do it at the rent, to many people never even go to there seats

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
It requires that every spectator arrive in their seats on time, listen to the instructions and show their cards properly. And they all did. An amazing display!

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
It requires that every spectator arrive in their seats on time, listen to the instructions and show their cards properly. And they all did. An amazing display!
Well, there were a few yellow cards (upside down) I saw during the anthem. If it were in North Korea those people would have been executed! Seriously though, was the visiting section in there too? They'd probably want to participate in the anthem portion, not the black and gold portion.

Reaction Score
That was great. I am a band parent and it is very disappointing that more fans are not in their seats for the pregame and the national anthem.

Reaction Score
Truth be told, we won't be the big time program we strive to be until we are all in our seats (not merely lurking in the concourses) for the pre-game. There's not a fan at LSU or Tennessee (and I've been there) that wouldn't be in their seats as the band takes the field. Now we may never be like any of those SEC programs, but it's a bush league image we give off when TV comes on air and we have so many empty seats.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
That was great. I am a band parent and it is very disappointing that more fans are not in their seats for the pregame and the national anthem.

I feel like I've seen you complain about people not getting to their seats in literally every single one of your posts.

We get it.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I AM SOOO SORRY TOUGH GUY

LOL. Easy big fella, it's just the internet. I'm just pointing out that you've made your point and was getting to the level of Nelson's "beg harder" routine.

Reaction Score
LOL. Easy big fella, it's just the internet. I'm just pointing out that you've made your point and was getting to the level of Nelson's "beg harder" routine.
OK mommy I promise to stop whining.

Reaction Score
band dad the message hasn't been heard, in all the different places its been said and people still can't get in their seats on time its just plain disgraceful. but please understand this many people could care less about the game being played they're not there for that reason, its been that way since day one at the Rent

Reaction Score
...and don't forget the band also puts on a show after the game is over. :) I personally enjoy their performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom