Iona V. Kansas | The Boneyard

Iona V. Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KU did not play it's best by any means, but we still managed to win by 20. Embiid was a beast. The kid is seven foot tall, has been playing basketball for two years, and once he gets it figured out he will be a monster.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I see a lot of similarity between Embiid and our frosh center, Brimah. Embiid has some more meat on his bones but both are instinctive shot blockers, who finish well at the rim. Embiid seems more comfortable passing out of the post and with other aspects of the game, although both are still raw. If you haven't seen UConn yet, Beak, Brimah is actually faster up and down the floor and IMO gets off the floor quicker than Embiid. Of course, Embiid is projected as a top ten draft pick and Brimah is thankfully, off the radar so far.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
I have not seen UCONN play this year. Then again, the only time I have seen Kansas play was the Dook game. Our AD cut a deal with Time Warner that gives them exclusive rights to all Tier 3 basketball games. Seeing as how I would rather have hot coals shoved up my rectum than switch to Timer Warner I am out in the cold. I'm looking forward to seeing UCONN once Big Monday starts and you guys have games that run long and cut into the Big 12 games. It sounds like you all have a nice team this year.

Reaction Score
I have not seen UCONN play this year. Then again, the only time I have seen Kansas play was the Dook game. Our AD cut a deal with Time Warner that gives them exclusive rights to all Tier 3 basketball games. Seeing as how I would rather have hot coals shoved up my rectum than switch to Timer Warner I am out in the cold. I'm looking forward to seeing UCONN once Big Monday starts and you guys have games that run long and cut into the Big 12 games. It sounds like you all have a nice team this year.

You'll only have one opportunity to see them on ESPN on a Monday. UConn v. Florida on Dec. 2nd. The only Monday scheduled.

Reaction Score

Big Monday? You have indeed been out in the cold and Uconn fans have already had hot coals shoved up their rectums!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes, welcome to the American, home of Big Leap Day...featured on national TV once every 4 years in a major matchup with the A10.

If not for ESPN 3 I'd probably see more KU games than UConn games this year.

Reaction Score
We've got espn3 blacked out in my area for KU games. The bastards at Time Warner Cable really want to make sure they get their money's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom