Invite Only Jc Practice Nov 5th | The Boneyard

Invite Only Jc Practice Nov 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Anybody else going? Or will the football game have your attention. I will make some mental notes to share. Last year was a Special behind the scenes look at the Championship Team in the making. Hope to see that Chemistry and Fire again early on.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Anybody else going? Or will the football game have your attention. I will make some mental notes to share. Last year was a Special behind the scenes look at the Championship Team in the making. Hope to see that Chemistry and Fire again early on.
invite only?

Reaction Score
I guess most of us didn't get that invite. Can you please elaborate?

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Donors, Friends, and participants in Calhoun' Annual Summer Bike/Walk are invited to a Practice, Tour, Pizza, & Autographs in Storrs, prior to the season beginning. It's a way of saying Thank you to supporters.

Special Recognition Prizes

For those riders or walkers whose fundraising efforts result in extraordinary success – we have gifts to recognize those achievements!

$1,000 plus – Riders or Walkers raising $1,000 or more by the August 1st fundraising deadline will be recognized on the NBC Connecticut Jim Calhoun Cancer Challenge Ride and Walk website and will be invited to a private party with Coach Calhoun to be held in the fall (Date TBD). You will also be given a back stage tour of Coach Calhoun's office and the men's basketball facilities during the open practice that we invite all event participants to, every October.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Great incentive to get fans to participate in JC's charities. Enjoy your experience and I'm looking forward to your impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom