Inundated with Albany Regional Tickets | The Boneyard

Inundated with Albany Regional Tickets

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
OK, it’s getting a little ridiculous. After struggling like many to get the Albany Regional tickets I ordered last year, today I received my 3rd set of tickets in the mail. When it rains it pours.

Reaction Score
OK, it’s getting a little ridiculous. After struggling like many to get the Albany Regional tickets I ordered last year, today I received my 3rd set of tickets in the mail. When it rains it pours.
Are they for different sets of seats??? If so, I will be happy to take one set....:D

Reaction Score

The question that I and maybe some may have...have you paid for the 2nd and 3rd set of tickets? :rolleyes:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Are they for different sets of seats??? If so, I will be happy to take one set....:D
The question that I and maybe some may have...have you paid for the 2nd and 3rd set of tickets? :rolleyes:
Same seats and I only paid for them once. If I knew that all 3 sets would permit admission to the TUC, I would happily give away the other 2 sets. But as it stands right now, I plan to take all 3 sets to the Sweet 16 games, hoping that at least one set can be scanned and permit admission.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Well, I guess I don`t rate because I have only received two sets of tickets.

So far. ;)

I received the second set today in the mail, appears to be directly from the Times Union Arena. A couple of weeks ago, I had received a set from TM in the mail. Same seats.

I called the Arena`s box office today and not surprisingly, I was told to bring both sets of tickets to the gate.

Way to go, Ticket "Master".

Reaction Score

So far. ;)

I received the second set today in the mail, appears to be directly from the Times Union Arena. A couple of weeks ago, I had received a set from TM in the mail. Same seats.

I called the Arena`s box office today and not surprisingly, I was told to bring both sets of tickets to the gate.

Schools who might be potentially assigned to the Albany Regional have been notified to be sure to bring both teams to insure that one gets in...

Reaction Score
Two sets of tickets for us as well. And did anyone check out current ticket prices for Albany on cites other than Ticketmaster? Double price on some sites for lower section and $400 a ticket on Stub Hub. Not even floor seats...

Reaction Score

So far. ;)

Same here. Two sets first from ticket master and now from Times Union center
What a mess

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Schools who might be potentially assigned to the Albany Regional have been notified to be sure to bring both teams to insure that one gets in...
Both teams??........Men+women?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Two sets of tickets for us as well. And did anyone check out current ticket prices for Albany on cites other than Ticketmaster? Double price on some sites for lower section and $400 a ticket on Stub Hub. Not even floor seats...

Just out of curiosity, what was their face value? A co-worker and I decided to go to the Greensboro regional (even though we don't really know who's going to be there yet) and got tickets for all three games for $45/person.

Reaction Score
Just out of curiosity, what was their face value? A co-worker and I decided to go to the Greensboro regional (even though we don't really know who's going to be there yet) and got tickets for all three games for $45/person.
$55 all sessions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom