Interview with Shea Ralph and Jordyn Cambridge | The Boneyard

Interview with Shea Ralph and Jordyn Cambridge

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Jordyn Cambridge seems like 'Great kid comping back from multiple ACL's. Loved how she talked about Naphessa Collier when she came around for practice.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Jordyn Cambridge seems like 'Great kid comping back from multiple ACL's. Loved how she talked about Naphessa Collier when she came around for practice.
i’ve never seen her before, but her energy and enthusiasm feels like a really connected motivated kid. I also get the sense that she likes what Coach Ralph is teaching, both the x’s & o’s and the broader life lessons. Her energy about Napheesa Collier was terrific. He didn’t feel like she was Starstruck, instead it was more like “I get it, this is what Coach Ralph was talking about in terms of energy enthusiasm, talking, effort.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how Shea does this year. It’s always tough in the first yea… and Shea likes to win. I’m interested in seeing how she manages the challenges of being a first year coach and how she manages the teams expectations.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Shea says all the right things, and if I didn't know any better I would think she was still at UConn. I think she will be a success down there, and if she recruits well they will be in contention really soon. Vandy made a great choice with her, so I hope the fans can get behind her as they may shock some teams this year. A win over Tennessee would send shockwaves across the SEC and that state. The LVs do not consider them a rival now, but down the road they may find they have a new recruiting rival within their own territory. I can't wait until that happens so they can shove their arrogance down their orange throats.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Whoa! I guess I'm out of the loop. Shea Ralph left UCONN to coach at Vanderbilt?

Eeek!

Reaction Score
Whoa! I guess I'm out of the loop. Shea Ralph left UCONN to coach at Vanderbilt?

Eeek!
Yes she left to be the Head Coach not just to coach. Why the “Eeek!”?

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Yes she left to be the Head Coach not just to coach. Why the “Eeek!”?
I was under the impression that Vanderbilt is a tough job, in need of a rebuild. Has been a while since Vanderbilt was relevant in WCBB.

Reaction Score
I was under the impression that Vanderbilt is a tough job, in need of a rebuild. Has been a while since Vanderbilt was relevant in WCBB.
Challenge accepted!

Reaction Score
Vandy has solid history. Wishing Shea the best. All she and her coaching staff has to do is keep developing the Vandy player's skill set.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom