Interview with RJ tonight | The Boneyard

Interview with RJ tonight

Reaction Score
On Instagram....
Screenshot_20200610-170717_Instagram.jpg

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
This will be interesting because he has assumed the team leader role and we haven’t heard much from players. WE BETTER HAVE A SEASON.

Reaction Score
I think hes going to be terrific on and off the court. If our frontcourt is solid we have a chance of cutting down the nets in April. Yup i said it. Bouk/Cole should be one of the best backcourts in the country and in cbb great guards win titles.

Reaction Score

All 3 parts posted here
Great interview, lots of info. Seventh in the country scoring as a freshman at Howard at 24 and change a game. This interview gave me a lot more confidence about how good RJ Cole might be, how he's going to play, and what he is bringing to the table on the whole. He comes across as a player who understands the game, IQ, and sees the whole floor. Looking forward to watching RJ and Jalen Gaffney mesh together as playmaking guards, initiating the offense, setting the tempo, distributing the ball, and scoring.

Last edited:

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
Nice.

Little tidbit of info I got on current situation, Only players on campus right now are Bouk and Akok(who I believes lives on campus year round). Bouk has been training non-stop since getting back to campus.
I love Bouk so much. Most natural talent on the team and he seems like one of if not the hardest worker as well.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm gonna just say it, it's sounding like he could be a "coach on the floor"! (Not a fan of cliches by the color man, but this could fit)

Reaction Score
Does he have a leg sleeve of tats? If so is he our first?

Reaction Score
The section on going to exposure camps as a kid was interesting. Basically said that he likes to get everyone involved and play as a team, so he didn't fit in at camps where you have to stick out to college coaches. I can understand why Hurley is so excited to have him

Reaction Score
The fact he gained 20 lbs in the last year is very interesting. That should help him guard slightly taller players and get to the rim a little easier on offense.

Reaction Score
Also interesting... he said that 1) he entered the transfer portal with the intention of playing at Seton Hall near home 2) when he went to Alabama he thought he would go there. Was recruited by Hurley some at URI, but they already had too many guards. The Hurley connection and his relationship with Kimani made him change his mind and come to the good guys. Kimani has been doing a GREAT job on the trail.

C

Chief00

I love Bouk so much. Most natural talent on the team and he seems like one of if not the hardest worker as well.
He is very focus on improving his game. Add that to his athletic abilities and he’s off the charts.

Reaction Score
Also interesting... he said that 1) he entered the transfer portal with the intention of playing at Seton Hall near home 2) when he went to Alabama he thought he would go there. Was recruited by Hurley some at URI, but they already had too many guards. The Hurley connection and his relationship with Kimani made him change his mind and come to the good guys. Kimani has been doing a GREAT job on the trail.
Seton Hall must be getting sick of us.

Reaction Score
He is very focus on improving his game. Add that to his athletic abilities and he’s off the charts.
Glad that Bouk appears to be fully recovered from that leg injury he had in high school..A matter of continuing to mature and strengthen his body ..Embrace the Mamba mentality.. Bright future for him and the Huskies..Enjoy 2020..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom