OT: - Internet Connection Issue | The Boneyard

OT: Internet Connection Issue

Reaction Score
Weird issue that my provider has not been able to diagnose.

I'm switching to cable because my fios connection randomly drops for short periods throughout the day...and they keep saying it's all fine.

So my new cable wifi connects fine to my PC laptop...but not my iphone or ipad. I can connect the Apple devices to my fios wifi no problem.

I've restarted my apple devices, but have never an issue like this before...any ideas?

Reaction Score

I'm switching to cable because my fios connection randomly drops for short periods throughout the day...and they keep saying it's all fine.

So my new cable wifi connects fine to my PC laptop...but not my iphone or ipad. I can connect the Apple devices to my fios wifi no problem.

I've restarted my apple devices, but have never an issue like this before...any ideas?
Do you see the new wifi network ID on those devices?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Animated GIF

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

iOS semi-recently introduced private addressing defaulted on, which some routers are less than happy with.

This page gives as good a synopsis as any:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom