Interim UCONN Recruiting Update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Interim UCONN Recruiting Update

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I'm very confused as to why ANY explanation would be required.

View attachment 36324
Me too, but the thousand words thing certainly applies here.. And she is so very good at her job. Her face time with Geno is always good and I think he enjoys her interviews

Reaction Score
can't imagine Hailey Van Lith playing at Baylor........then again I've been accused by some of having a limited imagination.....;)
Not from where I sit: that was imaginative to not take a chance at miss spelling the 3 names--Hailey Van Lith --cool, smart, imaginative.. May I steal the use of Hailey Van Lith?

Reaction Score
surely you knew that Justine Ward was a highly decorated ND alum and an accomplished Irish dancer? I don't believe that this interesting anomaly increases the odds of Hailey Van Lith residing in downtown Waco for four years......but what do I know.:D

raw.jpg

Justine Ward
Justine Ward joined SNY in 2016 as an anchor and reporter contributing to its sports and entertainment news shows "GEICO SportsNite" and "Daily News Live." Ward also currently serves at the network's sideline reporter for UConn Women's basketball coverage on SNY.
Ward comes to SNY from SEC country where she covered news and sports as an anchor/reporter for KNWA/Fox 24 in Fayetteville, Arkansas. At KNWA she covered breaking news, politics and crime, and the Arkansas Razorbacks, including extensive coverage of the team's bowl appearances after the 2014 and 2015 seasons.
Ward graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Notre Dame. From there, she made stops in her hometown of St. Louis and in Los Angeles, where she worked in news while pursuing her journalism career.
Ward is the sister of former NFL fullback Lee Ward. Ward currently resides in Manhattan.
I liked her halftime interviews with Geno. If I knew she had been an IRISH dancer
\ to top that covered the Soooo Pig Whooie Razorback in FAYETTEville, Ark--well, you know. I'd have found roadkill possum and invited her to dinner.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Me too, but the thousand words thing certainly applies here.. And she is so very good at her job. Her face time with Geno is always good and I think he enjoys her interviews
Speaking of which, can we expect to see The Geno Auriemma Show again this season and if so, when?

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Yes. I was rushing. I didn’t review spelling.

More importantly. I hope she comes here.
You say you were in a hurry, so you get a pass on the spelling of Ms.Van Lith's name. But if you really want Justine to understand the depth of your affection for her, you need to work on your member name. To show her that you are her guy, change Justines to Justine's. Subtle, but she will summa appreciate it . ;)

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Not from where I sit: that was imaginative to not take a chance at miss spelling the 3 names--Hailey Van Lith --cool, smart, imaginative.. May I steal the use of Hailey Van Lith?
Was that at a wordplay you graced us with?.If your intent was to play the incorrect spelling of a young lady's name as miss spelling, then wow! But if you just missed the spelling of misspelled in a post about spelling, well then wow too! ;):confused::oops::rolleyes:

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
For anyone struggling with Hailey's name, just remember "Hailey Van Lith."

Of course, some folks called Kaleena "KLM." :(

Reaction Score
Was that at a wordplay you graced us with?.If your intent was to play the incorrect spelling of a young lady's name as miss spelling, then wow! But if you just missed the spelling of misspelled in a post about spelling, well then woo too! ;):confused::oops::rolleyes:
You got it! It was a Miss demeanor for which I plead, again, through my fault, through my fault, through my egregious fault. But seriously you were funny. I must admit, I miss spelled misspelling. But then misspell is a contraction of miss spell. If I can't I cannot. Aw shucks, you are right, my head hurts.

Reaction Score
You say you were in a hurry, so you get a pass on the spelling of Ms.Van Lith's name. But if you really want Justine to understand the depth of your affection for her, you need to work on your member name. To show her that you are her guy, change Justines to Justine's. Subtle, but she will summa appreciate it . ;)

Great idea. I just might do that. I’d gladly admit grammar is not my thing. Blame my Storrs education ha :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom