Interim UCONN Recruiting Update | The Boneyard

Interim UCONN Recruiting Update

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Many of you have been asking for an update on UCONN recruiting. Please see attached. Would appreciate some feedback on the visibility & readability of this document.

1541446721153.png

Reaction Score
For those interested, here's the cover of my preseason yearbook for Minnesota high school girls' basketball...should be a familiar face to you all...

By the way, the book itself is 224 pages, full color, featuring all the programs (420+) and top players in the state. I also do six other sports: boys' basketball, boys' hockey, girls' hockey, girls' volleyball, softball, and baseball. Keeps me plenty busy!
2018-19 ghoops cover-sm.jpg

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
For those interested, here's the cover of my preseason yearbook for Minnesota high school girls' basketball...should be a familiar face to you all...

By the way, the book itself is 224 pages, full color, featuring all the programs (420+) and top players in the state. I also do six other sports: boys' basketball, boys' hockey, girls' hockey, girls' volleyball, softball, and baseball. Keeps me plenty busy!
View attachment 35982
She does look somewhat familiar. We'll have to get her in the right shade of blue (American Flag) and a respectable uniform number. No hurry, we have almost two full years for that. Can't be National Treasure without American flag blue in your uniform.
Serious question: How long has it been since MN has had a top 10 prospect in girls basketball.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So why was Aubrey rated so low with PN? Did not play sponsored tournaments?

Reaction Score
Very nice layout. Even I can keep things straight with this. BTW, am I a bad person for wanting Gusters AND Marshall in '20 to go along with Boston in this '19 class?

HGN

Reaction Score
Very nice layout. Even I can keep things straight with this. BTW, am I a bad person for wanting Gusters AND Marshall in '20 to go along with Boston in this '19 class?
BobbyJ , no you're not being a bad person by wanting Gusters and Marshall in '20 to play along side Boston. It's what makes good teams GREAT. TALENT to the degree you can't tell the starters from backups. Geno has always won when he had depth and didn't have to worry about fatigue or injury.

So you just go right ahead and wish for ALL 3 if you want to.....Heck, I think I'll join you !

Reaction Score
BobbyJ , no you're not being a bad person by wanting Gusters and Marshall in '20 to play along side Boston. It's what makes good teams GREAT. TALENT to the degree you can't tell the starters from backups. Geno has always won when he had depth and didn't have to worry about fatigue or injury.

So you just go right ahead and wish for ALL 3 if you want to.....Heck, I think I'll join you !

sorry but you have to leave room for DeBerry who I believe is better then the both of them and she is a UConn lean for 2021

Reaction Score

No, come on...that would almost be cheating! Would love to see what we'd do with a couple of Bigs (6'4")+ on the court at the same time! Wait - does LOBO/Walters & Dolson/Stewart ring any bells? The good thing is, unlike many others, UCONNs been able to win the prize (not preferable), without much height, when others haven't. Is anyone surpised by the rise of many our competetitors only after recruiting trees (Miss St, Oregon State, Oregon, etc). How many times did Geno & crew have more height than those LadyVols teams we defeated? Rarely. It sure would be nice to have that luxury again.

Reaction Score
It not about the height, it about the skill level. Give me 6'2" with Morgan Tuck skill set and you might be able to get some things done in the post.
re skill level...don't see them as mutually exclusive. But, do you really believe Miss State without McCowan, or Baylor without Griner, would have gotten close to the Sweet 16, not to mention the WCBB Championship game, without them?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom