Interesting transaction in the paper today. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Interesting transaction in the paper today.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
the linked picture references a transfer to an estate

Makes me wonder if someone bought it with cash considering (from what I understand) mortgage companies rarely do a mortgage with an LLC.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I thank Kevin Ollie for his time as a player, as a pro, as a philanthropist (charity classic, Kevin's Kourt, etc.), and as a national championship winning coach.

I wouldn't trade any of it. That's how I'll remember him, and I hope that's how Husky Nation will ultimately remember him too...

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I thank Kevin Ollie for his time as a player, as a pro, as a philanthropist (charity classic, Kevin's Kourt, etc.), and as a national championship winning coach.

I wouldn't trade any of it. That's how I'll remember him, and I hope that's how Husky Nation will ultimately remember him too...

Absolutely! It's unfortunate so many people will only remember him for the last 3 years - he was a great player for us, ambassador of UConn to the NBA and a great man in general.

When JC left, there is no knowing where the program would have went. There are 347 D1 programs who wish they had the success of KO over the past 5 years.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
A 2.5 million dollar house in Glastonbury is a mansion. We have to hope his daughter doesn’t have to go to a shelter just to finish her schooling.
Congrats for stupidest post in this thread, and stupidest might not be the best word.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
There are 347 D1 programs who wish they had the success of KO over the past 5 years.
I think 347 is probably high unless you also want to venture how many would want his failures over the past 5 years as well. Somehow, I don't think that's where you were going though.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I think 347 is probably high unless you also want to venture how many would want his failures over the past 5 years as well. Somehow, I don't think that's where you were going though.
ringgggssssssss

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
A 2.5 million dollar house in Glastonbury is a mansion. We have to hope his daughter doesn’t have to go to a shelter just to finish her schooling.
Swing and a miss !!

Reaction Score
I definitely blame the divorce on Kevin's last 3 years. My business partner for the past 10 years has been going through one this past year. His personality has changed and his work has suffered a bit do to lack of focus. Our company is fine right now as I'm able to pick up the slack, but it's been a long year. My situation has made me think about Ollie and his sudden change in performance.

At the end of the day, business is business and UCONN did what it had to do just like I would have to do if my business partner can't get it together.

Reaction Score
I said KO's performance and body language was a bi-product of his divorce very early on and caught a bunch of crappie for it. Nice to see people coming along.

Love KO and am glad for this things he has done. Also love Hurley and am glad he is our coach.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I feel bad for Kevin, his family left him alone with this big house, now people are trying to rob him.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I feel bad for Kevin, his family left him alone with this big house, now people are trying to rob him.
He spends a lot of time out of the house. Working his charity in Hartford, traveling, and at Grants.

Reaction Score
Stephanie needs to stay in the style in which she’s been accustomed to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom