Interesting tidbit from Rebecca | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Interesting tidbit from Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
She wouldn't have to be a starter with Seattle. Just sit on the bench and give Sue Bird a break now and then. And give the fans someone to cheer.
Striper, does she= Jude? If so I am willing to work a side bet with you instead of Jenny. Interested?

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I can’t see Lloyd ripping up the WNBA.

i haven't seen Z play so can't comment.
But Loyd…could very well be an WNBA star…
Remember…everyone is focused on her now.
UConn schooled everyone on how to guard her.
Different situ in the W

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
If she goes to Seattle I see her as a huge drawing card for Native American fans both on tv and at home/road games. They'd probably sell out every home game. They probably won't even have to use a draft pick to get her.
Striper pump your brakes. You do realize that Seattle passed over her sister Shoni in the draft last year in favor of Bria Hartley then traded the pick to DC. Her sisters was a far better player, higher visibility ( played in Celebrity NBA all star game this year) would have been a much better drawing card for Native American fans. If the objective was to sell out you draft and keep Shoni not count on people coming to see Jude do what exactly? Sit on the bench?

Reaction Score
OK...One Hundred Million Billion Dollahs!
upload_2015-2-23_13-47-37.png

Reaction Score
Striper pump your brakes. You do realize that Seattle passed over her sister Shoni in the draft last year in favor of Bria Hartley then traded the pick to DC. Her sisters was a far better player, higher visibility ( played in Celebrity NBA all star game this year) would have been a much better drawing card for Native American fans. If the objective was to sell out you draft and keep Shoni not count on people coming to see Jude do what exactly? Sit on the bench?
Fair points but Agler doesn't like using rookies. He's gone now.

In addition to selling most of the seats they'd also sell probably as many jerseys as Shoni sold.

No-brainer. IMO

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
OK...One Hundred Million Billion Dollahs!
I'm not sure what part of country you live in but I was thinking of "real Philly soft pretzels" shipped to you the same day they are baked.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
I'm not sure what part of country you live in but I was thinking of "real Philly soft pretzels" shipped to you the same day they are baked.

I'm not taking the bet, and I don't know anything about a "real Philly soft pretzel" but I am sure I would love it! Striper, if you win, will you send me one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom