Interesting Summer Activities near UConn | The Boneyard

Interesting Summer Activities near UConn

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Last weekend my wife & I drove to the Coventry farm expo they had at the Nathan Hale Homestead. Mostly farm goods from the quiet corner but also some crafters. The UConn Dairy truck was there also - I was good, I had just started my diet, so I just looked :(

There are a lot of these little 'farm markets' going on thru the summer. I hope to head up to Enfield tomorrow morning.

A Crafter at the Hale Homestead:

Reaction Score
Last weekend my wife & I drove to the Coventry farm expo they had at the Nathan Hale Homestead. Mostly farm goods from the quiet corner but also some crafters. The UConn Dairy truck was there also - I was good, I had just started my diet, so I just looked :(

There are a lot of these little 'farm markets' going on thru the summer. I hope to head up to Enfield tomorrow morning.

Coventry! This may help the recruiting! About 7 or 10 years ago the town of Coventy was it with a power outage that lasted days. Geno, Chris and the entire team made nice Italian meals for the entire town served in the local school. Normally this kind of "good works" is not allowed to be publicized but some pictures leaked out. Uconn kids, Geno, Chris, Staff hide their very bright lights under bushel baskets. This isn't the ONLY time
Geno et al give back and give back and give back in many of God's mysterious WAYs.

View attachment 44552

Reaction Score
There are the ziplines at the adventure park north of Storrs on 44.

Ron a Roll (Katie Lou and Karlie were patrons)

Roseland Cottage

Sturbridge Village

Slade Museum

Mystic Seaport and Aquarium

Priam Vineyards

Sharpe Hill Vineyards

Vanilla Bean Cafe Putnam

Antique shops in downtown Putnam

Reaction Score

View attachment 44552
That is the Coventry Farmers Market at Hale Homestead....

Events - Coventry Farmers Market

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom