interesting Oscars moment W Smith & C Rock | The Boneyard

interesting Oscars moment W Smith & C Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was absolutely real and pathetic. Will Smith and his wife were laughing about it a minute later like nothing happened. There's something seriously wrong with those people. Chris Rock handled that like a G, he needs to deal with him after the show.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Will Smith is gonna win best actor in a few minutes too
Yeah that’s the conventional wisdom. I voted for Andrew Garfield. It will be very interesting to see what Smith does if he wins.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Rock was sporting quite an egg on his left cheek when walking off stage.

Didn't go down tho.

Comedy is hard.

Reaction Score
This is pathetic. The guy just wins the Oscar and everyone is celebrating him. He gives a long rambling crying speech about how he's a protector who spreads love and then he talks about how the devil tries to bring you down in your biggest moment. He apologizes to the Academy and never apologizes to Chris Rock. Now he's back in his seat with Anthony Hopkins praising him and he's back to yucking it up.

Reaction Score
Does anyone really care? If so, why?
People have lost their careers for saying the wrong things. One of the biggest actors in the world just physically assaulted one of the biggest comedians in the world in front of millions. I think it's fairly newsworthy.

Reaction Score
Yeah, no

Lol - sensitivity from the guy thet continually made/makes fun of Cooley’s medical condition.

You can’t make it up.

You know the open marriage thing with Will & Jada right?

Reaction Score
That __ seemed so forced. Does anyone really think he was THAT offended by a dumb bald joke? His wife gets __ by half the town and he’s cool with it but the bald joke is too far? You’re trying too hard, bud. Way to work it into the speech though, definitely seemed organic.

Props to Rock for the way he handled it.

Reaction Score
I think that Smith's wife has a medical condition that causes hair to fall out. That makes the Rock joke out of bounds. Smith's wife was obvious hurt and upset by the comment.

That gives it a little context.

Reaction Score
I think that Smith's wife has a medical condition that causes hair to fall out. That makes the Rock joke out of bounds. Smith's wife was obvious hurt and upset by the comment.

That gives it a little context.

Everyone knows the context. Chris Rock has made that joke before. He also did not seem remotely upset until he put on his show.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Lol - sensitivity from the guy thet continually made/makes fun of Cooley’s medical condition.

You can’t make it up.

You know the open marriage thing with Will & Jada right?
I think your Rock reply was unfunny and dumb.

The GI Jane II joke was kinda funny and probably was more about her close cropped cut than a condition or maybe he knew.

You're triggered

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Everyone knows the context. Chris Rock has made that joke before. He also did not seem remotely upset until he put on his show.
If Rock knew she had a medical condition that caused her baldness and still made the joke -- that makes it worse.

Reaction Score
My wife agrees with Will Smith here. Jada has Alopecia and made a post for the world to know that’s why she was shaving her head. You could see she was hurt/upset from the joke and Will went to defend his wife

Reaction Score
My wife agrees with Will Smith here. Jada has Alopecia and made a post for the world to know that’s why she was shaving her head. You could see she was hurt/upset from the joke and Will went to defend his wife
Your wife agrees with him walking on the Oscars stage and physically assaulting Chris Rock?

What the...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Her eye roll wasn't that she was hurt. She thought Rock was a .

Reaction Score
I think your Rock reply was unfunny and dumb.

The GI Jane II joke was kinda funny and probably was more about her close cropped cut than a condition or maybe he knew.

You're triggered

If you guys worked as hard on the court as you do fighting each other we’d be in the final 4…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom