Interesting boatshow read. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Interesting boatshow read.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
An All-NBA player is better than someone who couldn't stick with the worst team in the league?

Crazy talk.

You don't get 2 seasons playing 25 minutes a game as your chance. That's not how sports work.

haha I know. I'm just being sensitive to those who love Boat.

Reaction Score
I'm going a little off topic here, but this reminded me about the post from December about Josh Boone's blog when there was only one article. If you haven't read his stuff (he prob posted 5-7), it is pretty illuminating about how it can be to play overseas. I never thought about how fickle it is. Basically they try to pull names from the US that fill seats. Even if you're playing well, they'll boot you out for someone who has a slightly bigger profile. Boat has a tough road ahead of him and I hope he finds a way back to the NBA.

Sometimes, life can take an unexpected turn…or 7.

Reaction Score
With all do respect to Josh Boone
Boat is a player that will put fans in seats while Josh is just on the team.
RB unless he gets injured will be in demand because he is a rare entertainer and professional sports everywhere are entertainment

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'm going a little off topic here, but this reminded me about the post from December about Josh Boone's blog when there was only one article. If you haven't read his stuff (he prob posted 5-7), it is pretty illuminating about how it can be to play overseas. I never thought about how fickle it is. Basically they try to pull names from the US that fill seats. Even if you're playing well, they'll boot you out for someone who has a slightly bigger profile. Boat has a tough road ahead of him and I hope he finds a way back to the NBA.

Sometimes, life can take an unexpected turn…or 7.

Boat's style of play is electric though. Kid will fill seats, even if the name isn't quite there yet. Where ever he goes, kid will be a fan favorite.

Gotta play in Israel if you want to be judged on talent. They want to win full stop.

Reaction Score
I watched a lot of Ryan's games live streaming when he played in Italy. The arenas were small (think Quinnipiac size) but were always packed and the crowds loved Boatright. They would erupt with every dagger three or crazy hops flying dunk.

Live streaming last year in Croatia was non-existant, lucky to get a highlight here and there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom