Interesting Billboard in Bristol, CT | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Interesting Billboard in Bristol, CT

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Rovell: Top 20 College Athletes to Capitalize on Name, Image & Likeness

Paige is listed #6
Van Lith #8

I need to sign up for a Tik Tok & IG acct these athletes are over several media platforms. I may be missing some good content especially in regards to their off the playing field personalities
Interesting. Social media followers is certainly one relevant metric when estimating NIL potential, particularly with younger folks. But old farts like me, who don’t spend any time on Twitter or Tik Tok are an important demographic. At least we think so, and we do have a few dollars to spend, especially on restaurants, travel & leisure. Not sure if that means anything relative to college athletes. I guess we’ll see.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
You realize that that billboard was paid for by a marketing agency and not Paige correct?
Yes I understand that, but its still just the beginning of we don't really know what's to come.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
all comes down to capitalism ... a wonder or a horror

seems it can be both

for those inclined to religions for guidance, their great writings include many insights ... usually resoundingly ignored by their supposed followers, methinks

Reaction Score
Maybe the 'cash winners' will spend more time with agents, accountants and financial advisors than practicing.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Geno calls NIL a part time job after school and sports. Pretty good hourly rate for those on the top of the pile.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom