Inspiration for tonight | The Boneyard

Inspiration for tonight

Reaction Score
Inspiring. Lol. I have season tix for XL so when I saw this game on the calendar earlier in the year I said to myself “oh that will be a cool game, , I’ll take my wife to the game then we can go to capital Grille later for Valentine’s Day” - now I’m not even going to the game because I just can’t take it and she’s going to make dinner tonight and We ll watch from home ready to flip the channel once they get down by 13 - I just can’t do it , they put me in a bad mood. If AG was playing I might of considered going, but with no AG AND Jalen , I just can’t sit thru a game that might be 42-18 at half. I guess that’s sports tho. Have to take the good with the bad

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Inspiring. Lol. I have season tix for XL so when I saw this game on the calendar earlier in the year I said to myself “oh that will be a cool game, , I’ll take my wife to the game then we can go to capital Grille later for Valentine’s Day” - now I’m not even going to the game because I just can’t take it and she’s going to make dinner tonight and We ll watch from home ready to flip the channel once they get down by 13 - I just can’t do it , they put me in a bad mood. If AG was playing I might of considered going, but with no AG AND Jalen , I just can’t sit thru a game that might be 42-18 at half. I guess that’s sports tho. Have to take the good with the bad

Sounds like somebody has an exam....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It was a good win, but the fact that anyone is waxing nostalgic over the Diaco years makes me a little queasy.

Reaction Score

Thanks for the look back. UConn football will rise again.

About tonight.......I think we have a chance in this game if we can play good perimeter defense. Houston is really good but are not strong in the paint, Josh should get his points, rebounds, and trips to the line. Ditto for Sidney. The thing I'm worrying about is the refs screwing us again. I'd love to see Hurley get ejected in the first ten minutes and the kids go on to win it.

Reaction Score
Soft.

Friendship

Filled With My Husky Friends
Reaction Score
I am inspired.

UConn 81 Houston 77

Vital 21 point 7 rebs 4 asts

!!!

Reaction Score

I’m pulling for a miracle even more now!

Reaction Score

You are forgetting the part where we cut the lead to 6 in the second half to give you some hope before coming up short again.

Reaction Score
Yes. I kno. we get down by 15 in the first half then we cut it to 10 by half time and Then I put it back on for start of second half. Lead balloons back up to 15 at 15 minute mark. I walk away from the TV disgusted for five minutes and they get it back down to 11 by the 10 minute mark. Now they got me sucked in for the rest of the game. They keep it between 8 and 12 never able to turn the corner to cut it to 5. They lose by 8 and push on the spread. I know how the story goes- LOL

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
It was a good win, but the fact that anyone is waxing nostalgic over the Diaco years makes me a little queasy.

I'm waxing nostalgic over getting three INTs in a single game.

I'd forgotten that was a Boyle game. Didn't forget about the Anderson TD throw though.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Waxing nostalgic for UConn win over a heavily favored Houston team...

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The lack of crowd in the arena tonight against the 9 team in the nation says a lot
Houston is still Houston. Plus Valentine’s Day. We exclusively play on days a basketball game is the last thing to care about

Reaction Score
I'd guess a significant # of people who go to these games have significant others and they've chosen not to fight the battle with no Jalen or AG.

Reaction Score
Yes. I kno. we get down by 15 in the first half then we cut it to 10 by half time and Then I put it back on for start of second half. Lead balloons back up to 15 at 15 minute mark. I walk away from the TV disgusted for five minutes and they get it back down to 11 by the 10 minute mark. Now they got me sucked in for the rest of the game. They keep it between 8 and 12 never able to turn the corner to cut it to 5. They lose by 8 and push on the spread. I know how the story goes- LOL

You know it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom