Injury updates from Geno | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Injury updates from Geno

Reaction Score
So what I took from that was that it’s probably best not to expect anything big from those three this year. Azzi may have a huge impact but we need to be patient because she can’t do much now and hasn’t played in a year. Caroline may never play again so prepare for that as it sounds like that’s the most likely scenario and Aubrey may have an impact toward the end of the year if at all. GREAT! Not only maybe my three favorite players on the team, but three of the biggest difference makers on the team and in my opinion the difference between final four again and national title.
Wow! That’s a bit “glass half empty!” That’s not what I got out of those remarks! Azzi should be playing soon, perhaps December, Aubrey will take a little longer, perhaps January/February, and Caroline is a wild card and may or may not be ready at some point in the season! I think we have enough talent to barely:rolleyes: hold on til they (Azzi & Aubrey) are ready to play!
Truth is, we have plenty of talent even without those two/three! They will make our team even better of course but we should not have any losses that can be attributed to their absence.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
This has been my take, too, since the early lineup threads. The delayed returns for some of the veterans could be a blessing in disguise if it gives the bench more minutes early. As someone said, Geno’s team may enter March fresher and with more energy because of it, too.
It has always seemed to me that even if players are fully recovered it take a while (8-12 games?) to actually become completely in sync not only with the team but within themselves .

That’s a big reason I’m hoping Jana gets a lot of minutes from the get-go.

sun

Reaction Score
I'll be looking forward to seeing how well Allie can perform as a sharpshooter while Azzi is out.
Hopefully she can get in synch well before the big games are played & can meet the challenge.

Reaction Score
I'd say if Azzi can get minutes off the bench in the12/3 and 12/7 games in preparation for 12/12 beginning her full comeback into the starting line up, that would be just fine. Let the others gain experience in November. There's no need to push her on the court before December when looking at the schedule IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom