Injuries from last season | The Boneyard

Injuries from last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I was wondering if our Duke friends or anyone else had any info in Chelsea Gray and her recovery??

Besides Banks, who else has players coming back from injury? How is their progress??

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Thanks!

Sounds like she is rehabbing quite well!

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Take a look down Maryland's bench from this past season hopefully they all can return to health.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Take a look down Maryland's bench from this past season hopefully they all can return to health.

I agree. And combined with the guts that group showed last season I think Maryland could be really good! The return of Lauren Mincy and Brene Mosely could really make the Terrapins a dangerous team!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Rutgers is hoping for the return of Briyona Canty, who played on a bad knee and with a heart problem. Both were operated on in the spring, haven't heard anything yet.

Reaction Score
I was wondering if our Duke friends or anyone else had any info in Chelsea Gray and her recovery??

Besides Banks, who else has players coming back from injury? How is their progress??

You ask "besides Banks..." but I think it might be useful and hopefully helpful to say more about Banks. We now have a couple new pictures to consider, from the presidential visit.

Thus 2x1000 words!

The pictures show that Brianna is not wearing a brace or bandage, as she was in April in Nawlins. She is smiling along with all others, right knee looks normal to a lay person and right calf looks same as left, again to a lay person.

True, she wore sweat pants in contrast to other teammates as seen in airport pic. One cannot rule out the possibility that she continues to wear a brace of some sort at least part of the time.

I'm thinking her overall countenance may suggest it will take a bit of time to fully recover and more time than the optimists are allowing for.

image.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
jplotinus - good observation re the airport photo. I hadn't thought about that in relation to the normal dress code and her injury - I suspect she had special dispensation and there might be a brace under the pants - obviously none in the WH photos.
The other injury concerns for Uconn are of course Bria who seems fully recovered mentally as well as physically, Kiah - the same after two years with nagging problems. And the one that concerns me most - Stef. She seems fine, but stress reactions are problematic and more so for the bigs. There are a few high profile men whose careers ended due to them (Walton) and one of the Valley's had a hard time shaking her recurring issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom