OT: - Inflatable Hot Tub | The Boneyard

OT: Inflatable Hot Tub

Reaction Score
So I got my cornhole set (see previous post), but I need a bit more in the backyard for our continued COVID anti-social behavior.

My wife is still mad that we didn't pull the trigger on a pool a couple years ago. I had the brilliant idea to get a hot tub instead and just keep the water cool. Apparently, thousands of other people had the same idea and some local places said they could have one in by the end of August which defeats the purpose. They are also much more expensive than I thought.

Does anyone have an inflatable hot tub? They seem okay from the reviews I read. A bit hit or miss. Expensive, but not horrible considering we're spending less money in general. I was looking at a 6 person (which seems to mean 6 sardines, or 3 or 4 comfortably) from Intex, or a 4 person (really means 2 people and a kid) Coleman. Anyone have a good or bad experience with any inflatable hot tub and have a recommendation?

Reaction Score
I have no advice. Just lovely memories of blowing up a pool and putting it in the New London third floor bathroom and pointing all the shower heads in to it. Spent all night with friends and people from the floor drinking in that crap bathroom. Somehow didn’t get caught.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom