Ines Highlight Video | The Boneyard

Ines Highlight Video

Reaction Score
Great post! Ines is really good! I hope she gets more opportunity this year. She has real potential. I love the bench cheering her on. Especially when Paige goes nuts and Morgan has to tell her be careful and she points to her knee.

Reaction Score
I would have liked to see her get more minutes, but was encouraged by what she was able to bring when afforded the chance to play.
Really liked those times when she chased down the ball from behind for a steal or block. She's pretty fast when she needs to be!

Reaction Score
While hopeful that Ines will continue improving and receive more game time minutes, I believe she makes an even bigger contribution in practice. Having a player who can go against the starters with her level of enthusiasm and commitment to succeed are skill sets invaluable to building a strong team.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I believe that with a whole season behind her, she will be a great contributor to next season's team. The first two months of last season she was trying to catch up with what she missed from not being part of the Summer sessions, she arrived at Storrs the day before Fall classes began.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
I said it before, this girl has game, and although she will not be high on the depth chart, she deserves a chance to play 8-12 minutes a game. Thanks for the video that shows that she is not chopped liver, but a baller in every sense of the word. Look, I think she could start for a lot of D1 schools, so maybe it was not in her best interests coming here. So, again, I hope the coaching staff gives her a fair shake in practice, because as I have already said, she deserves it.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Ines Bettencourt stats:
1. Minutes = 223 total (8.9 per appearance)
2. Games = 25 (out of 37) (Started 1)
3. Points = 34
4. Threes = 5-14 for 35.7%
5. Assists = 29 (vs 25 to's)
6. Steals/blocks = 9 steals, 3 blocks
7. Overall shooting = 12-31 or 38.7%

Nice first year playing for UConn and living in the United States. Above posts are 100% right. She has game and last year will help immensely this season.
Go Ines..!
Go Huskies..!

Reaction Score
Inês just needs to work on being more confident with the ball and being more vocal. I have no doubts that she could become a solid role player within the next couple years if she ends up to staying the distance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom