Individual tickets question | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Individual tickets question

Reaction Score
I had to call and got 2 singles in the same row a few seats away from each other. Hopefully people will be cool sliding down one lol.

I don’t think any seats will be left for the general ticket sale, demand is wild.
Certainly not in the cheap seats

Reaction Score
Talked to someone in the ticket office today. They said season tickets will be loaded in next week and then they can be sold on the other services

Reaction Score
Except the pricing isn’t crazy. UConn is finally trying to take away some of the profit from the secondary market.

You can buy a ticket for Nova for $55 and have to spend another $55 total on two buy games at XL. The cheapest ticket for Nova on the secondary is going to be more than $100, just how it was to marquee weekend games last year.

I wish they did the old way so I can get some better seats (for cheap) to a few games at XL but what they are doing makes sense.
Well don't forget the pricing for season ticket holders doesn't go down for games like Manhattan and Arkansas Pine Bluff. Not much of a secondary market for the home non conference games.

Reaction Score
Well don't forget the pricing for season ticket holders doesn't go down for games like Manhattan and Arkansas Pine Bluff. Not much of a secondary market for the home non conference games.
Speaking of, if anyone is looking to find someone for their Arkansas Pine Bluff tix, hit me up.

Reaction Score
As of today mine were loaded.
Dumb question, but where did you go to view/download your digital tix? When I log in, it seems mine are loaded since I can sell/transfer them but maybe I'm missing something?

Reaction Score
Dumb question, but where did you go to view/download your digital tix? When I log in, it seems mine are loaded since I can sell/transfer them but maybe I'm missing something?
You on mobile or desktop? Id go with desktop if you havent … mobile site pretty limited

Reaction Score
Did you get an email with a link?

Reaction Score
Logged into my account and then hit the my tickets. Was able to do it on my phone.

Reaction Score
Anyone getting problems purchasing mini plan tickets because they are getting an error message claiming there aren't enough 'Manhattan' tickets together? or same issue for 'Stonehill'. There's def enough tickets for those games still

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Anyone getting problems purchasing mini plan tickets because they are getting an error message claiming there aren't enough 'Manhattan' tickets together? or same issue for 'Stonehill'. There's def enough tickets for those games still
lol in addition to forcing XL season ticket holders to buy a second set of tickets for OOC games if they want to go to gampel games, they’ve also paired the same XL games with each miniplan, causing them to sell out and make the miniplans unworkable.

This is a really big failure by the ticket office and AD David Benedict. Really embarrassing.

Reaction Score
lol in addition to forcing XL season ticket holders to buy a second set of tickets for OOC games if they want to go to gampel games, they’ve also paired the same XL games with each miniplan, causing them to sell out and make the miniplans unworkable.

This is a really big failure by the ticket office and AD David Benedict. Really embarrassing.
That is ridiculous. The confusing part though is it says the reason I can't buy the mini plan is because Manhattan and/or Stonehill is sold out. But when you go into Manhattan and/or Stonehill for single game tickets rather than mini plan there are still tons of seats available, so its clear that game isn't actually sold out.

Reaction Score

Not really a failure or that embarrassing.

They are selling a boat load of tickets for these crap games and making more than they have in past years on the good conference games. It was a brilliant idea by the athletic department.

The issue is the website is terrible. Call the ticket office.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score

They are selling a boat load of tickets for these crap games and making more than they have in past years on the good conference games. It was a brilliant idea by the athletic department.

I did. My window as an XL season ticket holder was last week. To buy a big game at Gampel, I had to buy a mini plan with games I already have tickets to. I called the ticket office and they said, essentially, “too bad”

Reaction Score

It is an embarrassment making your XL season ticket holders buy tickets to games they already have tickets to. What kind of reward is that? Make us buy two Gampel games. That at least is logical.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
It is an embarrassment making your XL season ticket holders buy tickets to games they already have tickets to. What kind of reward is that? Make us buy two Gampel games. That at least is logical.
Absolutely. Would have happily done that.

Plus, the website being trash and people needing to get on the phone and wait on hold (I was on hold for two hours last week) is an embarrassment in and of itself.

Reaction Score
Absolutely. Would have happily done that.

Plus, the website being trash and people needing to get on the phone and wait on hold (I was on hold for two hours last week) is an embarrassment in and of itself.
website / service is pretty bad. 100% agree there.

The ticket sales approach is simply a business decision. Way less open seats available at Gampel so forcing you to buy XL sells more tickets. They can get away with it because of the championship and really good team they have again.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
website / service is pretty bad. 100% agree there.

The ticket sales approach is simply a business decision. Way less open seats available at Gampel so forcing you to buy XL sells more tickets. They can get away with it because of the championship and really good team they have again.
Punishing your season ticket holders and donors is a really, really poor business decision

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I mean that sucks, but they arent "after you" or want to bend over XL seat subscribers. It's the way the schedule and demand worked out. They want you to by season tickets. And they are right. "Season tickets are season tickets", yeah we play our home games in 2 venues as a concession to the people who say " wah wah wah I cant drive the extra 25 minutes to Gampel". CT is a weird place. Y'all are weird people for the choice.

Look at this in another way, name me another school in the country who tries to accommodate fans that wont drive an extra 25 minutes for home games?

So because they did that in the past, and now that we won a Natty, you want to get into Gampel for a good game?

Should've thought through that a long time ago.

CT entitlement.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Punishing your season ticket holders and donors is a really, really poor business decision
How is giving you first crack at a deal before the public gets a chance "punishment"?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
How is giving you first crack at a deal before the public gets a chance "punishment"?
Huh? I have XL season tickets. If I wanted to buy tickets to Providence, Nova, or Creighton, I was forced to also buy tickets to XL OOC games. I already have tickets to those. Season ticket holders were still constrained by the mini plans, and all of the second tier games in the mini plans are XL games.

Reaction Score
I mean that sucks, but they arent "after you" or want to bend over XL seat subscribers. It's the way the schedule and demand worked out. They want you to by season tickets. And they are right. "Season tickets are season tickets", yeah we play our home games in 2 venues as a concession to the people who say " wah wah wah I cant drive the extra 25 minutes to Gampel". CT is a weird place. Y'all are weird people for the choice.

Look at this in another way, name me another school in the country who tries to accommodate fans that wont drive an extra 25 minutes for home games?

So because they did that in the past, and now that we won a Natty, you want to get into Gampel for a good game?

Should've thought through that a long time ago.

CT entitlement.
No you are misunderstanding what im saying. I never said they were after me. Not once

I fully understand why they did the bundle packs…for the general public.

But as someone who has XL Season tickets only, I do not get forcing me to buy additional tickets to XL to get some Gampel tix. Me not having Gampel tix is not due to me not wanting to go to Gampel, but I have a 5 yr old and a 2 yr old who make it tough for me to commit to 16 games a year. Personal decision.

And I bought the bundle for the Providence tickets.

I just dont think im “entitled” for not being thrilled with the requirement of me buying tickets for games I already have tickets to. Make season ticket holders buy UNH tix or something, theres a better way for us who were loyal when the team wasnt defending champions and who have stuck through price increases is all. If season ticket holders buy the excess Gampel games who cares? Make the general public buy Stonehill and not me is all.

I never once said I want to “get into Gampel”. I bought them and Im also not from CT so take your unnecessary entitlement convo track elsewhere.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
No you are misunderstanding what im saying. I never said they were after me. Not once

But as someone who has XL Season tickets only, I do not get forcing me to buy additional tickets to XL to get some Gampel tix. Me not having Gampel tix is not due to me not wanting to go to Gampel, but I have a 5 yr old and a 2 yr old who make it tough for me to commit to 16 games a year. Personal decision.

I just dont think im “entitled” for not being thrilled with the requirement of me buying tickets for games I already have tickets to. Make season ticket holders buy UNH tix or something, theres a better way for us who were loyal when the team wasnt defending champions and who have stuck through price increases is all. If season ticket holders buy the excess Gampel games who cares? Make the general public buy Stonehill and not me is all.

I never once said I want to “get into Gampel”. I bought them and Im also not from CT so take your unnecessary entitlement convo track elsewhere.
I can afford XL season tickets. I just can’t afford Gampel season tickets, so I only make it to a few of those games a year. Now, only because I’m and XL season ticket holder, I don’t get to buy Gampel tickets unless I want extras to deal with. Next year I just won’t buy XL season tickets and they won’t get my donation.

I totally get the mini plans. I’m all for saying “hey, if you want to come to this good game at Gampel, we need you at this OOC game at XL, too.” I’m on board with that. I already have those tickets, though.

Reaction Score

"Im not entitled"

"UConn messed up cause the packages don't suit my personal needs"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom