Indiana Tix | The Boneyard

Indiana Tix

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Got something in the mail for an early access sale. Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s been sent to season ticket holders and donors.

I’ll be at the Garden this December and hope to see you boneheads there.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The prices are getting really out of hand
I'll be there but the costs are becoming prohibitive
Cant wait til we have the opportunity to purchase NBE tourney packages - will have to dig into the HELOC after season tickets, etc

Reaction Score
Does anyone know at this point what section UConns bench will be in front of? 4 or 6?

Reaction Score
The prices are getting really out of hand
I'll be there but the costs are becoming prohibitive
Cant wait til we have the opportunity to purchase NBE tourney packages - will have to dig into the HELOC after season tickets, etc
In 2013 I went to the 2k classic featuring the same two teams. The face value of a 100s seat behind the basket was $25. The same ticket for the jimmy v is above $100.

Reaction Score
Got something in the mail for an early access sale. Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s been sent to season ticket holders and donors.

I’ll be at the Garden this December and hope to see you boneheads there.
Can't wait to go to MSG next year to play St. Johns in a true conference game.

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
Yo this is only the early access stuff, all prices won’t be like this when it’s released to the public. And it’s a game at the Garden, it will be expensive lol.

Reaction Score
Get a cheap seat in 2nd deck, and move over to the better seats. Most 2nd deck is empty.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
They don't open the top level for most cbb events like this at MSG now, which means they can push up the prices.

A reminder that just because this acceleration of prices for MSG nonconference is typical for NYC does not make it ok or acceptable etc. You don't have to roll over and beg James Dolan to rub your belly on these prices.

Especially enjoyed the $10 "order fee", so uconn can make some cash off the event as opposed to being a legitimate fee, as well as the notice that if your requested ticket level isn't available, they'll just bump you to a higher ticket price level and charge you that higher price. They're so thoughtful.

Reaction Score
In 2013 I went to the 2k classic featuring the same two teams. The face value of a 100s seat behind the basket was $25. The same ticket for the jimmy v is above $100.
Maybe because it’s a charity event they charge more?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Looks like the ticketmaster presale is today and goes on sale to the public tomorrow.

We don't know if UConn will be in the early session or late session, yet ? Hopefully the 7pm ....

Reaction Score
UConn is selling tickets through October 4 and, as of last week there seem to be plenty available. Spoke with two of the ticket staff and asked how many I can get (my form said for my donor group it's 8) and both asked how many I wanted, so it sounds as if people may be balking at the prices.

Reaction Score
UConn is selling tickets through October 4 and, as of last week there seem to be plenty available. Spoke with two of the ticket staff and asked how many I can get (my form said for my donor group it's 8) and both asked how many I wanted, so it sounds as if people may be balking at the prices.
I also think the potential for it being 9:00 is hurting sales too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom