Indiana: their stats vs Iowa and Princeton | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Indiana: their stats vs Iowa and Princeton

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
Ummm, not wanting to take a victory lap; BUT....

I pretty much nailed it with my "UCONN by 23" prediction above.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Ummm, not wanting to take a victory lap; BUT....

I pretty much nailed it with my "UCONN by 23" prediction above.
Actually there were at least 25 prognosticators that were much better than your prediction.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I prefer to take credit for my prediction (see post #24 in this thread) that UConn would dominate the boards, including the offensive boards. Between O-bounds and an advantage of 6 in the turnover margin, UConn got nearly 20 more FGA's than Indiana, which makes up for a slightly lower FG%. But the FG% wasn't bad either -- 46%.

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
I prefer to take credit for my prediction (see post #24 in this thread) that UConn would dominate the boards, including the offensive boards. Between O-bounds and an advantage of 6 in the turnover margin, UConn got nearly 20 more FGA's than Indiana, which makes up for a slightly lower FG%. But the FG% wasn't bad either -- 46%.

@JoePgh - first of all, I like your thoughtful posts and I mostly find myself nodding in agreement.

For this particular game, the Indiana stats that we (you and I) refer to would point to a quite comfortable win for UCONN. Which is what happened. I predicted a 23 point win for UCONN and soooo I took a "tongue in cheek" victory lap. While nobody actually castigated me, there were mumbles and grumbles that I was talking nonsense, ever rubbish.

I look at it as all good fun... Grrrrr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom