Indiana just lost to Eastern Washington | The Boneyard

Indiana just lost to Eastern Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
88-86. At Assembly Hall. Wow.

I talked to quite a few IU fans at MSG last year, and many of them wanted Tom Crean's head then. I can't imagine how they are feeling now.

Reaction Score
They lost at something that's called the Hoosier Classic.

I was looking at Maryland's schedule today, and they only have one tough OOC game, against Oklahoma St. I very well know they play in an excellent conference, but in terms of P5 programs, you simply must do better than one single tough game OOC.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Didnt watch this game but I did watch them play SMU... SMU no doubt shouldve won, they had some great plays that led to easy baskets but I guess a big problem for them has been careless plays and they had quite a few in that game... Basically Blackmon won them that game.. Kid looks really good... Crean departure has been the talk of that program for a while I guess but it seems quite a few IU fans still favor him...

Reaction Score
This lose doesn't make me feel any better about our lose yesterday. And yes, thanks for the info.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Didnt watch this game but I did watch them play SMU... SMU no doubt shouldve won, they had some great plays that led to easy baskets but I guess a big problem for them has been careless plays and they had quite a few in that game... Basically Blackmon won them that game.. Kid looks really good... Crean departure has been the talk of that program for a while I guess but it seems quite a few IU fans still favor him...
I'm sure IU fans love the recruits Creans pulls in year after year, but the man can't coach a lick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom