Indiana Crowd | The Boneyard

Indiana Crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm sorry but I had to post this. If you are watching the Indiana North Carolina game you know what in talking about. Indiana has one hell of a crowd. I don't think anybody sits during game action. It is loud. It would be totally awesome if UConn had this.

Reaction Score
I was at the last UNC/IU game in 2004 and it was a great crowd. It is not like that every night though, but now they are good and Mike Davis is not the coach, so maybe it is.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Great, on-campus environment. The Army sent me to a ten day course there to learn Pashto prior to my last deployment

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
I was at the last UNC/IU game in 2004 and it was a great crowd. It is not like that every night though, but now they are good and Mike Davis is not the coach, so maybe it is.

It is easy to have a great crowd when you are ranked number 1.... people tend to get excited about that.

Reaction Score
in general im sure indianas avg home crowd>ours. but if we were #1 and had a team like UNC come in for primetime? gampel would be rocking(and has in similar past situations)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I've been there before. It's a very, very special place. If you ever get the chance- go.

Reaction Score
We didn't quite have "this" as far as comparison's to the IU crowd but until the "bandwagon business crowd" was brought on due to success and spoil it was pretty special at times back in the day!

Reaction Score
in general im sure indianas avg home crowd>ours. but if we were #1 and had a team like UNC come in for primetime? gampel would be rocking(and has in similar past situations)

Unfortunately that would be played at HCC.

That venue doesn't compare to the Yum. (Sorry to go there but I'm upset at our conference status).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It would be totally awesome if UConn had this.

We used to. That stuff comes and goes. Indiana is good again after sucking for years. That leads to enthusiam.

Reaction Score
I'm sorry but I had to post this. If you are watching the Indiana North Carolina game you know what in talking about. Indiana has one hell of a crowd. I don't think anybody sits during game action. It is loud. It would be totally awesome if UConn had this.

I can rattle off any number of times UConn has had this...Let's see

Texas, Arizona, Michigan State, UNC, Stanford...that is to say nothing of any time that a conference rival has come in highly ranked (Nova, Georgetown, St. John's, Syracuse, Pitt...)

No, it is not the same now but we are not too far removed from it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom