In your bracket, how far does UCONN go? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In your bracket, how far does UCONN go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I pray I am wrong but I have them losing to Kentucky. It pains me to do it. I need to be talked into changing it because there's a good amount of money involved. I just want honest answers.

First:
UConn goes all the way....this year and every year.....

(You are going to be one pitiful mess when the Huskies destroy your bracket....by winning out!)

Second:
It is really too bad that we could squeeze your miserable carcass under 100 tons of pressure and not extract even a single mole of Mojo. Otherwise it might be worthwhile to convene a hanging...with you as the guest of honor.

BeneDuke (alias The Dukefather, alias The Dog father) sold his soul for pizza back in 1999....and he swung (from an extremely stout gallows, strung with tug boat hawser, in order to suspend his broad girth without parting)......and he swung alongside several other reprobates who, as you have done, picked against our beloved Huskies.

But, then....there was some mojo within them (somewhat diluted by cheap gin....but in extractable quantities, nonetheless).

So....content yourself, for now, that "there is a good amount of money involved". And be comforted by the fact that none believe you worth hanging....

Oh.... and can you get me a sheet in your pool?

Reaction Score
Was it Fishy who was hung in 2004 with "I assbanged the mojo and now the mojo assbangs me" with that stupid dog?

Worst was, hands down, hanging CTO with "SHOO SHOO ORANGE FLU."

Reaction Score
First:
UConn goes all the way....this year and every year.....

(You are going to be one pitiful mess when the Huskies destroy your bracket....by winning out!)

Second:
It is really too bad that we could squeeze your miserable carcass under 100 tons of pressure and not extract even a single mole of Mojo. Otherwise it might be worthwhile to convene a hanging...with you as the guest of honor.

BeneDuke (alias The Dukefather, alias The Dog father) sold his soul for pizza back in 1999....and he swung (from an extremely stout gallows, strung with tug boat hawser, in order to suspend his broad girth without parting)......and he swung alongside several other reprobates who, as you have done, picked against our beloved Huskies.

But, then....there was some mojo within them (somewhat diluted by cheap gin....but in extractable quantities, nonetheless).

So....content yourself, for now, that "there is a good amount of money involved". And be comforted by the fact that none believe you worth hanging....

Oh.... and can you get me a sheet in your pool?

This is what I was looking for. A genuine, well thought out reason as to why I should change my mind. Forget logic, give me reason to think I should. Every year i pick the Huskies to go all the way, and it has definitely helped me win a few brackets in the past(especially since I live in Colorado where Husky fans don't exactly tip the scales). Yet this year I sit and stare at the bracket and question myself. Can I do it? Can I change my mind and send the Huskies to the finals? Am I getting crazy in my old age? Guaranteed money if they win as I'd be the only one (possibly in the state and minus the people who picked based off of which mascot would win in a fight) to pick them. Can we really mojo someone on this team to step up in crunch time and drain a game winning 3? Can we mojo them to defend the perimeter? Can we mojo them to offensive rebound? Maybe we can.... I am almost ready to change my picks.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Was it Fishy who was hung in 2004 with "I assbanged the mojo and now the mojo assbangs me" with that stupid dog?

Worst was, hands down, hanging CTO with "SHOO SHOO ORANGE FLU."

That was Jason, Deepsters daughters stuffed dog I think. Wasnt the assbang commect directed for RuffRufff? Shoo shoo orange flu was the mojo nadir. How about Swamason! We suckled on the teat of Swamason's mojo one year. Ar the year Fishy had to take the role of Jurrdge and Hangman because Deep took his ball and went home? That might even tie shoo shoo as the nadir.....I can go on, I have a folder full of boneyard mojo pics and history!

Reaction Score
That was Jason, Deepsters daughters stuffed dog I think. Wasnt the assbang commect directed for RuffRufff? Shoo shoo orange flu was the mojo nadir. How about Swamason! We suckled on the teat of Swamason's mojo one year. Ar the year Fishy had to take the role of Jurrdge and Hangman because Deep took his ball and went home? That might even tie shoo shoo as the nadir.....I can go on, I have a folder full of boneyard mojo pics and history!
That's pretty impressive. I often wish I kept those things. I started reading and following in 2003.

My dad used to always talk about the BY back then, following recruiting and quoting "inside information."

I used to always tell him--it's a stupid ducking online message board, what do they know?

Little did I know how right I was.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
I think I was a year or so late for BeneDuke / pizzagate. I do remember shoo shoo orange flu and Jason. And Oklahoma Eric. Wasn't Ruff Ruff hanged at one point? And DM had to take a vow of silence, or at least short posts? What's sad is I don't remember which year was which, for example what happened mojo-wise and hanging-wise in '04.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
They're going as far as I want them to go.. After all it is my bracket.

I believe rariggity is correct however.

Doomed

Reaction Score
If we were a 16 seed I would pick us to win every time. Some advice - never bet on your favorite teams. It is not fun.

Reaction Score
Guilty as charged. UConn is winning the damn thing.

Reaction Score
UConn is winning the whole thing. Also, WKY will beat Kentucky for the first ever 16 over 1 win.

Reaction Score
UConn over Florida State in the championship, and I have UNC-Asheville moving on to the round of 32.

Reaction Score
all the way. needless to say i am rarely competitive when it comes to these pools.

H

huskymagic

UConn over Florida State in the championship, and I have UNC-Asheville moving on to the round of 32.

spoop good picks I also picked UCONN over Florida State in the championship game with a score of 65-60.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
All the way!
Beating IOWA ST, KENTUCKY, INDIANA, DUKE, MISSOURI, AND FLORIDA ST.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Well then, in your honor, I'm taking Lehigh. I had Duke losing to ND, but I think Lehigh can finish the job that Belmont almost did for me a couple years ago.
Hehehe... I might not even take Lehigh... just pointing out that they're a strong 15 seed and have given decent games to power conference teams. :D

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
Hehehe... I might not even take Lehigh... just pointing out that they're a strong 15 seed and have given decent games to power conference teams. :D

you're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds