In the Paint: All Access Episode 1 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In the Paint: All Access Episode 1

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Btw, whoever does this for UConn needs to change this introduction to Episode 1.

In Episode 1 of In the Paint, re-live some of last year’s memories and take a tour of Alex Karaban’s Northborough, MA home.

His house is in Southborough, MA, not Northborough. I know, I live about a mile from there. They're 2 different towns. His bio on the UConn site even says Southborough. We don't have much around here so I want Southborough to get the credit for him, damn it. :) Although we just produced our first NHL player (Henry Thrun Stats And News). So if Alex makes the NBA this small town will have 2 professional athletes in the 4 major American sports. I saw both play town sports since Thrun is 1 year older than my son and Alex is 1 year younger.
They do share a HS right? My friend‘s son (from Northborough) went to HS with Alex before he went to NH Prep.

By the way that friend in Northborough is the one I’m often watching games with. The whole area is a sports bar wasteland.

Reaction Score
They do share a HS right? My friend‘s son (from Northborough) went to HS with Alex before he went to NH Prep.

By the way that friend in Northborough is the one I’m often watching games with. The whole area is a sports bar wasteland.
Yes, Algonquin Regional High School is Northborough's and Southborough's high school. Alex only played his freshman year there. He was actually the age of a sophomore because he repeated 8th grade when he went to St. Peter Marian in Worcester for 1 year where he played on the varsity high school team. He was the Central Massachusetts Player of the Year as a freshman at Algonquin. Then went to New Hampton for 2 years.

Who knows, maybe the family moved to Northborough and then moved back to Southborough. But they live in the same house now in Southborough that they have always lived in so that doesn't seem to make sense. Whatever, he's from Southborough and that's that! :)

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
I'm positive they still live in Southborough. That house in the video is where they've always lived. I don't think the family ever moved to Northborough, which is always why I was confused when they would say he was from Northborough. I can go by their house and take a picture if you want. :)
That would be creepy, even for BY

Reaction Score
I take back everything I said in this thread. I checked with someone I know in town who knows the Karabans and they said the Karabans did sell their house in Southborough and moved to Northborough. So Northborough it is. Although Alex still has UConn put Southborough in his bio. Just figured I needed to set the record straight and take back all my comments. O.K. moving on to more important matters. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom