In the marquis game of the evening, NOBODY did well | The Boneyard

In the marquis game of the evening, NOBODY did well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We'll start with the girl with the silly grin at the scorers table with a blanket wrapped around her neck like a scarf. With one second left on the shot clock and Missouri inbounding under their own basket, she jumped the gun and caused a turnover. If you fudge on the clock, you're supposed to help your team, not kill them. The refs took a five minute re-play huddle and decided to just "play on." This broke Missouri's momentum, and the two point SC lead increased for the remainder of the game. The refs missed a lot of calls, especially third and fourth fouls that sent Tiger players to the bench. I saw A'Ja Wilson score 68 points at The Beach Ball Classic in Myrtle Beach. I tuned in late and thought she was out hurt. Nope, she came in with 0 points and didn't do anything noteworthy. A Missouri player, leading the break, abruptly stopped and passed the ball back, giving up a numbers advantage. At times they struggled mightily just to complete a pass. Carolyn Peck called a rather uninspired game, even when it was close. The ND-NC game was more entertaining. Sylvia Hatchell took off her jacket and fired it into the crowd over a series of bad calls. The refs were so startled that they didn't give her a "T."

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Perhaps your spell check did you no favors, but I think you meant "marquee" game" as in signage...as opposed to "marquis", a nobleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom