In other program news | The Boneyard

In other program news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We've had transfers come IN to the program in the past 9 months from Boston College, Maryland and now Penn State.

I don't need to remind everyone where our 2012 recruiting class stands, and is only poised to get better.

In the same time period we've had transfers go OUT of the program to Towson, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Middle Tennessee St I think, Georgia State, Kutztown.....love to have that Kutztown guy back fro one more season, but still....the point.....

If there's anything to be taken home from week 2 of 2011. We came a long a way to get where we're at, but this thing is most definitely still a work in progress, and we are definitely on an upward pointing arrow for the future.

Just got to keep getting better, minute to minute, day to day. The guys that are making up this 2011 roster have 10 games still left in front of them season, and a post season game to earn along the way.

I look forward to a very good defense of our home field on Friday night against a team that's no slouch.

Reaction Score
I agree completely. It's not like we're playing the Packers, it's freakin' Iowa State. We can win, and there's still plenty to play for this season.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Defense will keep us in every game this year. The offense is going to learn as they go. If they can gel a little bit to at least be average (likely with a below average QB) then this team can win some games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom