In my head, I am giving credit in HCRE 2.0 to ... | The Boneyard

In my head, I am giving credit in HCRE 2.0 to ...

Reaction Score
Ryan Steinberg - the Data/Inventory Control mind.

HCRE 1.0 had strong regional hooks by really good recruiting Assistants (Terry Richardson in FL, Mike Foley in NE, Todd Orlando in WestPa, Rob Ambrose in MD). We come out of the box and NOTE ... both Aaron Smith and Jon Wholley are solid young harvesters of talent; Curome Cox has shown some; Lashlee/Grimes influence is there; and Corey Edsall is a energy Red Bull on this end. I think all this tells me that we are going to get better and better at this. The engine, though, seems to be the HCRE evaluation mindset with a purely greater capacity to target in a far wider range. Getting three stars or four stars still is going to have to come from the talents of salesmanship from the key principals. But ... the unleashing on the network is amped up (IMHO) because someone is shooting this far greater into the cyber space. And that, frankly, is why I thought Steinberg was brought in. Someone who could keep contacts and had great interpersonal skills; and could relentlessly watch tape and present ideas up the chain of command.

Reaction Score
Ryan Steinberg - the Data/Inventory Control mind.

HCRE 1.0 had strong regional hooks by really good recruiting Assistants (Terry Richardson in FL, Mike Foley in NE, Todd Orlando in WestPa, Rob Ambrose in MD). We come out of the box and NOTE ... both Aaron Smith and Jon Wholley are solid young harvesters of talent; Curome Cox has shown some; Lashlee/Grimes influence is there; and Corey Edsall is a energy Red Bull on this end. I think all this tells me that we are going to get better and better at this. The engine, though, seems to be the HCRE evaluation mindset with a purely greater capacity to target in a far wider range. Getting three stars or four stars still is going to have to come from the talents of salesmanship from the key principals. But ... the unleashing on the network is amped up (IMHO) because someone is shooting this far greater into the cyber space. And that, frankly, is why I thought Steinberg was brought in. Someone who could keep contacts and had great interpersonal skills; and could relentlessly watch tape and present ideas up the chain of command.

Yup - He and Mike Zyskowski (Director of Player Personnel)

Reaction Score
College and professional sports are so competitive that any tiny little advantage you can get on your opponents is going to make a big difference. Every coaching and non-coaching position is essential, so having competent (or better) people in these types of positions is a huge boost. Just look at Ernie Adams w/ Bill Belichick.

Reaction Score
I was sold on this staff's recruiting techniques when, earlier in the year, I heard that one of the staff (Coach Cox?) visited an old colleague who coaches at that power house h.s. in Las Vegas & immediately offered that colleague's 5 or 6 best players a schollie. UConn may not get ANY of them, but there is a great psychological effect on the underclass at that school. They will be keeping tabs on the Husky program this season & HCRE & Co. may reap future benefits.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom