In my craw | The Boneyard

In my craw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
WTF is it with ESPN on their BBall recruiting page. It just annoys me to no end to see the headline
"Sources, 7 footer Brown decommits from UCONN". ..after what 3 months??? Smear campaign??

Makes me go to mlb.com for my sox news

Reaction Score
It's simply one of the last major things that's happened in college basketball, because not jack has happened during the summer. All those articles are in chronological order from most recent to oldest, and it is at the very bottom. When another piece of news occurs, it will probably get pushed off the list entirely.

How is this our fanbase?

Reaction Score
Not buying it. He has subsequently committed to St Johns. Where's that headline?

Reaction Score
Not buying it. He has subsequently committed to St Johns. Where's that headline?
There's probably not a headline because between decommiting and committing to St. John's, he fell off the face of the earth and isn't even an ESPN top 100 recruit anymore.

In your world, it's because there is also a conspiracy against St. John's.

Reaction Score
WTF is it with ESPN on their BBall recruiting page. It just annoys me to no end to see the headline
"Sources, 7 footer Brown decommits from UCONN". ..after what 3 months??? Smear campaign??

Makes me go to mlb.com for my sox news

What really matters is that Justin never de-committed.

C

chiller99.5

Espn is no longer a viable source on anything,,ie: see Kathy Lee and Hoda errr I meant Mike and Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom