In my 25 yrs of watching Uconn BBall I can't remember a team as bad as this one | The Boneyard

In my 25 yrs of watching Uconn BBall I can't remember a team as bad as this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Boatright aside, this team can't pass, can barely dribble, no outside game, no inside game, doesn't rebound well.
they really do nothing well at all.
Ollie built this team and he did 1 horrendous job.
watching them play is almost intolerable.
i don't mean to bash them, they won the title last year
but this is just Bad basketball, Bad players, bad everything.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
and plz don't say their defense is good.
east carolina is driving down the lane at will.
i feel bad for boatright.

Reaction Score
Yeah this team is pretty bad. Hopefully next season an influx of new talent and a summer of workouts for the current players turns things around.

Reaction Score
I feel bad for your high school English teachers, they are failures
Really? He shortens the word "please" and has no other errors, and you scold him for that? I get being mad about the game but don't take it out on others on here.

Reaction Score
I happen to agree with you, there has not been a worse performance by a UCONN team than this team in the last 25 years. They are very hard to watch.

Reaction Score
How many games do you have to see where we go down big in the 1st half to realize this team has no sense of urgency? No inside or outside game plus a matador defense yields horrible results

Reaction Score
Yeah this team is pretty bad. Hopefully next season an influx of new talent and a summer of workouts for the current players turns things around.
And it starts with Calhoun and Purvis taking about a 1000 jump shots a day. Wow they can't make anything and they are wide open on these shots.

Reaction Score
I happen to agree with you, there has not been a worse performance by a UCONN team than this team in the last 25 years. They are very hard to watch.
I seem to recall a uconn team that went 17-15 and lost in the first round of the NIT that was pretty bad.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
And it starts with Calhoun and Purvis taking about a 1000 jump shots a day. Wow they can't make anything and they are wide open on these shots.

I do remember an Ollie quote earlier this year about the team needing spend more time in the gym practicing on their own.

Reaction Score
arggg. Play some D. Stay with your man. Make crisp passes.
play like you want to win.

I love KO, but JC would have these guys in the gym all night puking after putting in this kind of lackluster effort.

I don't see us having improved at all this year. We peaked in Nov.

I have high hopes for next season. watch video of Jalen Adams and Steve Enoch. They could start on this team now.

Reaction Score
It's difficult to play competitively when refs call fouls on you just for standing with your hands up. Then the doofus talking heads say we're not playing defense. If we tried to play defense, the entire team would have fouled out in the first half... Yet Puke can push, slap & tackle opponents on defense. We know who "The Protected Ones" are this season.

I've never seen such a hose job in college basketball before. I really wish someone would step up & call out officiating this year. Bilas seems to see it, but it makes no difference.

I blame Shabazz for calling out the NCAA last year. Emmert is on a mission this year to completely ban UConn this year.

That's my rant...

Reaction Score
A total duck*g mess. No fun for fans, no fun for the players. They don't know what to do; it is sad. This team is more dysfunctional now than they were at the start of the season. These guys are 26 game into the season and they are more mixed up now. Hard to buy into the next year optimism.

Reaction Score
This is a team with no desire,no energy and their mind set is in another world

Reaction Score
Half of you I've never seen before. Do you only emerge when the team is losing and get off by bashing them?
I don't post on the basketball very often.I've been holding my tongue for sometime now.I decided to rant with everyone else

Reaction Score
One more thing. Have You been watching a different basketball team than everyone else ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom