In honor of Stefanie Dolsons 26th Birthday | The Boneyard

In honor of Stefanie Dolsons 26th Birthday

Reaction Score
Love her play and how hard she worked to get there, but loved her personality even more. What an absolutely terrific goofball! Her video's with the team are classic and it's notable that once she escaped CD's clutches her hair turned purple. And who can forget her "falling for Obama" at the White House. Happy B-Day Bigmamastef !!!

Reaction Score
I saw her walking by herself to class on the first day of summer school her freshman year. That was one scared looking young woman, but look at her now!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
My favorite move on the clip was a super quick shimey post move at 2:02 mark. :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Big Momma Steph is a sample of a finished product that can be achieved if one is willing to work hard, adhere to a diet regimen that will allow for optimum performance, and learn and understand the teachings (basic basketball principles, sometimes referred to as BB IQ) of Geno & CD. The journey she took from high school when Geno first saw her, to were she is today is a testament to Geno's (and staff) formula and teaching techniques for achieving excellence. Dolson is a great post player because she came from a program that demanded nothing less.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

I'm pretty sure Stef waited for a "pass" before breaking into dance before, but it's the thought that counts.

It's a lot more fun rooting for Stef than it is against her. Great player and by all appearances a better person.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Happy birthday to Stef! One of the players who developed the most at UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom