OT: - In honor of Mother's day Sunday, Russell Wilson reads a note to his mom | The Boneyard

OT: In honor of Mother's day Sunday, Russell Wilson reads a note to his mom

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I know this is off topic, but in honor of Mother's Day this Sunday, I had to share this. For those of you lucky enough to still have your mother living, make sure you let her know how much you love her, and how much she is appreciated. There is not a woman in the world that does not like to have her children spend the day with them, and make them feel spacial, especially on Mother's Day. Wilson shares a letter he wrote to his mom for Mother's Day. Russell is quite thoughtful and articulate. You'll see what I mean as you play this video. How many mothers (and wives) do you think would like to receive a similar letter this Sunday? If you mother has transitioned, you can write one to your wife.

[LINK]

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He's one weird dude ("teaching him what he looked for in his life partner"--whom he dumped as soon as he signed a big contract), and this was obviously a little staged (as he suddenly went from reading the letter to reading into the camera), but it's really nice.

My mom is dead, but I buy flowers for my wife of nearly 37 years and mother of our three boys, who always remember which one of them is to send flowers and cards, because they have a spreadsheet that let's them know whose turn it is! :)

Reaction Score
As a 49er fan we have long been aware of how Wilson plays for the camera. I think he even articulated about the importance of image in one of his interviews during his college days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom