In Boston BC sports barely matter. Globe | Page 2 | The Boneyard

In Boston BC sports barely matter. Globe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Fixed that for you :)
Go see Nutcracker (Boston Ballet) or a Celtics game and you might catch a glimpse if you want to see that bad ;)

Ask me if I cared about their majors when I was up inside lmao

Last edited:

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Rocktheworld said:
Go see Nutcracker (Boston Ballet) or a Celtics game and you might catch a glimpse if you want to see that bad ;) Ask me if I cared about their majors when I was up inside lmao

I'm just fooling around with you. I'm in a couple bands who draw out college age girls, I get to see and interact with more than any married guy my age has any right to. Whic is why my wife comes to every gig she can :)

Reaction Score
I'm just fooling around with you. I'm in a couple bands who draw out college age girls, I get to see and interact with more than any married guy my age has any right to. Whic is why my wife comes to every gig she can :)
It's probably nice enough to be gettig the looks you probably get from those girls eh? ;) couldn't blame your wife!

Reaction Score

What're the names of your bands? I'd check em out. Especially if college age girls are there.

August_West

Reaction Score
Jay-Bone said:
What're the names of your bands? I'd check em out. Especially if college age girls are there.

Well tonight I'm playing with Legion of Jerry at strange brew in Norwich. Should be rife with young free thinking hippie chicks if that's your thing. :)

Other bands I'm currently in: gratefully yours out of the Albany area ( playing new Paltz this Friday). Dead show, out of hartford , next playing 12/27 in Manchester . Rolling Thunder Revival ( which includes Bob Dylan's band leader) 1/10 in New Haven .

Legion also in Bridgeport on 12/12.

I also do pickup gigs with a few other bands when schedule allows ( which isn't often)

Those 4 are the main 4 . Was in shakedown for a long long time ( 2 stints over a 20 year period) but left this summer and am enjoying the new found diversity.

Pm me if you ever wanna come out, I will guest list you whenever applicable. that goes for any yarder for that matter.

August_West

Reaction Score
Rocktheworld said:
It's probably nice enough to be gettig the looks you probably get from those girls eh? ;) couldn't blame your wife!

Quite honestly it used to be nice, but any young girl who gives me a look now just is serving notice that they are obviously crazy and possibly dangerous. I'm 47 and since my knee surgeries this year have put in far too many lbs. ( which I have to take care of, hard to exercise when you can't really walk! ) No mentally stable girl should be giving me a second look these days!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Quite honestly it used to be nice, but any young girl who gives me a look now just is serving notice that they are obviously crazy and possibly dangerous. I'm 47 and since my knee surgeries this year have put in far too many lbs. ( which I have to take care of, hard to exercise when you can't really walk! ) No mentally stable girl should be giving me a second look these days!

You're totally discounting devout deadheads here. Jerry Garcia is the archetype!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom