In a season of bad halves | The Boneyard

In a season of bad halves

Reaction Score
I haven't watched this team for a few months but decided to tune in today. What a mistake that was.

UConn is so poorly coached. Offense takes truly terrible shots (we're not a good 3pt shooting team, yet they continue to jack up deep, contested 3's) and the defense is so undisciplined.

Thank you for 2014 Ollie, but it's time for a change.

Reaction Score
A quick merciful death to this season might be the best thing.

Reaction Score
i can't stand fake fans like this....
Not sure in his case, but not always a reflection of a fake fan...Just someone who gets to the point that they have better things to do...walk the dog more, watch some more movies with the wife (or husband depending on who you are) and just quality family time in general, make more weekend trips/travel, go to a museum, exercise (more), etc. are all better, more productive things to do than watch the product on the court as it currently stands.

Reaction Score
Not sure in his case, but not always a reflection of a fake fan...Just someone who gets to the point that they have better things to do...walk the dog more, watch some more movies with the wife (or husband depending on who you are) and just quality family time in general, make more weekend trips/travel, go to a museum, exercise (more), etc. are all better, more productive things to do than watch the product on the court as it currently stands.
It a case of a fanatic being cured. I lost power last night and grabbed my wife for a lunch date at Panera's Bread. She was rolling her eyes all the time as I was fixated on my laptop watching the game and ignoring her. My 'honey do' list has to be 5 pages long with the debt I took with this team.

I mean who takes a wife on a lunch date just so he can watch a game on a laptop? I should have just looked at the box score and the Yard way back in January, but . . . . . . . . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom